shape
carat
color
clarity

Diana Classic setting...need price quote..help..w/in

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vandelay101

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am interested in the Diana classic platinum solitaire setting, model number 31-N82261P-E/L. I have not heard a lot about Diana classic anywhere on the net and was wondering how the price and quality is. I am most interested in the price for this particular setting that fits a princess cut.

Also, every setting on the diana web page is set with a 1 carat or greater stone. Can diana settings be set with 1/2 carat stones?

Please help, I love this setting.

Thanks,

Robert O.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi V--I suggest you contact the Diana company and ask your questions as most of them seem relevant for the company to answer. They may even have a local retailer to you who can show you the piece in person and you can gauge for yourself the durability, quality, etc. I was surprised to see that our jeweler in Aptos carries them as I had not heard of their line either, but I guess they do get around!!

Good luck...also maybe someone with a Diana setting can respond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results