shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds from the web, at your local retailer???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccondrey

Rough_Rock
Evidently there is somewhere on the internet that sells diamonds at very good prices, but will ship them to your local retailer for you to view them before buying. So the local retailer is just brokering the diamond. The local retailer wins, because hopefully you will buy your bands and setting there. The internet retailer wins because you buy the diamond from them. The consumer wins because you get a great deal on a diamond, and the service of a local store. My qeustion is - WHO IS THE INTERNET DEALER??? I have looked every and can't seem to find it. Please help...

Following is the situation that leads up to the question...

I'm new to the board and will be researching this topic in the search function, but wanted to go ahead and through this out there.

I went into a local jewelry store for the second time to look at diamonds. They showed me a couple and then said that they had gotten a diamond in for somebody, but he decided against it and offered to show it to me. The diamond is a .81, H, VS1, 61depth, 56table, and absolutely gogeous. They said the price is $3094. I asked them if they could get a larger diamond with similar specs along the same pricing scale and they said that they couldn't touch those prices - claiming this diamond is below their cost. Remember they are just brokering this diamond.

Thanks - Chris

larry

Rough_Rock
It is in the right price range, I think it really depends on the cut. Your best bet would to get the sarin nubers and run it though the cut-advisor or because you have the diamond available to look at, try an ideal-scope and check it out for yourself.

Here is a H&A for $3253
https://www.pricescope.com/origin.asp?id=391490&sh=8&prc=3253

something sparkly

Rough_Rock
http://www.diamondsonweb.com/

You can pick your diamonds out online and they will ship to a local dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results