shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamondfan -- I''m a Big Fan of Yours

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TCBug

Rough_Rock
DF --

I did some "bling trowling" tonight and found your stunning EC ring. (The exchange is from about a year ago.) That stone is stunning! And the setting you wear it in is just simply. . .classic. Really, this the ring of a monarch! : ) Please resist whatever DSS you had last year and APPRECIATE your masterpiece!

My post tonight, however, is to give you kudos for other reasons. I read each of your replies (on 9 pages). You are a well-grounded, highly intelligent, caring, and decent woman. You deflected inappropriate questions with tact. You were always kind and supportive. And, you even shared some of your own personal life and personality.

I truly admire you.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 1:28:34 AM
Author:TCBug
DF --

I did some ''bling trowling'' tonight and found your stunning EC ring. (The exchange is from about a year ago.) That stone is stunning! And the setting you wear it in is just simply. . .classic. Really, this the ring of a monarch! : ) Please resist whatever DSS you had last year and APPRECIATE your masterpiece!

My post tonight, however, is to give you kudos for other reasons. I read each of your replies (on 9 pages). You are a well-grounded, highly intelligent, caring, and decent woman. You deflected inappropriate questions with tact. You were always kind and supportive. And, you even shared some of your own personal life and personality.

I truly admire you.
Yeah, doncha know...the 9c emerald cut is just an adornment. She''s the real gem.
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2007 1:49:35 AM
Author: TravelingGal

DF --

I did some ''bling trowling'' tonight and found your stunning EC ring. (The exchange is from about a year ago.) That stone is stunning! And the setting you wear it in is just simply. . .classic. Really, this the ring of a monarch! : ) Please resist whatever DSS you had last year and APPRECIATE your masterpiece!

I truly admire you.
Yeah, doncha know...the 9c emerald cut is just an adornment. She''s the real gem.
2.gif
I couldn''t have said it better TG! DF has added so much to my life and I know other PSers would say the same, I am so lucky to have her as my friend.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 3:57:57 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 2/27/2007 1:49:35 AM
Author: TravelingGal

DF --

I truly admire you.
2.gif
I couldn''t have said it better TG! DF has added so much to my life and I know other PSers would say the same, I am so lucky to have her as my friend.
What they said!
9.gif

Diamondfan is a class act.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWOWOWOW! I am blushing...

I was not feeling great this morning and seeing this was just the best gift I could ever get! I really appreciate such lovely compliments from my cyber friends, there are so many great people here, and I come back again and again because this is a wonderful community to be a part of! It is very special to get such nice feedback from all of you...I hope that I contribute here, not just about bling, because as much as I love it I am not the expert that many people are...but about other issues too. I may not always be eloquent in my tired state (sometimes my posts occur in the wee hours) but, typos aside, I do always try to be fair...

THANK YOU for making my day!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I have to agree...Diamondfan is a class act. I can''t wait to meet her in-person!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had the pleasure of meeting Diamondfan, and I totally agree with everyone said here.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 8:02:19 AM
Author: UCLABelle
I have to agree...Diamondfan is a class act. I can't wait to meet her in-person!

Well, let's all make it happen, the Philly contingent!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Although some of us have not been able to meet her in person Diamondfan has many fans on this website. While I adore all her beautiful bling myself (especially those watches), she is such an asset to this forum with her thoughtful insight and helpful comments for everyone!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
df is definitely one of my PS favorites, honest, funny, open...what more could one ask for in a cyber pal?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 11:14:11 AM
Author: KimberlyH
df is definitely one of my PS favorites, honest, funny, open...what more could one ask for in a cyber pal?

I have to agree with everything said here. DF''s true bling is that wonderful heart of hers. Aside from being a true class act, she''s a wonderful warm supportive cyber friend that I feel blessed to have.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I dunno about this "Diamondfan" person ... but I''m a fan of her thin, blonde NANNY!!
31.gif
31.gif
11.gif
3.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A class act and a total sweetheart! And it''s always fun to see her posts appear in the dead of night when I think I''m the only one logged in, feelin'' all lonely!
1.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondfan for President!!!! LOL, DF I think you're a great gal as well! Like KD, I do a lot of PS'ing late at night and I enjoy post-volleying with you.

Oh, and lov e your ring, hee hee! I think it's size and sparkle are a very close match to the heart and personality that comes across in your posts!
35.gif

ETA: Did you do one of those "Who's Who" threads yet? I'll check again, but if not, I hope you will do one so we can get to know you even better!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kudos to Diamondfan. You are a sweetie!!! I too enjoy reading your posts.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Keep those compliments rolling, I have never felt so great!
9.gif

I feel the same about you guys!

It is hard sometimes to convey the right thing over the net, and I really never want to step on toes or offend, even in making my views known. It is really a testament to all of you here that this site works so well!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 2:20:23 PM
Author: decodelighted
I dunno about this ''Diamondfan'' person ... but I''m a fan of her thin, blonde NANNY!!
31.gif
31.gif
11.gif
3.gif
LOL!!!! I saw that in the other thread!!!

Diamondfan, you are really one of my favorite people on this forum. What comes across most to me is your dedication to your children!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m lucky to have spent time with diamondfan. She is such a sweetie, I always have a great time with her. What she posts, is how she is IRL. A class act!!!
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, you know I feel the same! I have been really blessed to meet you and hang with you. Need to get together for a bling/salad fest soon.

Do you look lovelier than usual after your day of beauty?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
TC Bug, meant to thank you for starting this thread and giving me a smile!

I have not done a who''s who yet, I am happy to, if anyone is interested!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Were interested!!! Do it
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wonder if I should start a new thread or just add it here? Is it weird for me to start my own who''s who and just start blabbing away?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will do it
36.gif
Go check in 5 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results