shape
carat
color
clarity

DiamondBistro's new look

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
When I went for my daily jewelry browse, I thought for a moment that I was at the wrong site. No, just a new look. What do you guys think?

I don't like it that they removed my favourite browsing option - showing all new listings in the last 24hrs. The entire browsing experience seems much harder. For example, why is there a "browse more recently sold items" link but not a "browse more recently listed items" one? I can find information on how to sell (pricing, features, listing) than information on items for sale. I don't want to search, since I am rarely looking for something specific, I just want to browse the pretty things.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you go to search, and search for nothing at all, the search results will end up being everything in order of most recently listed. I bookmarked that search, lol, because that's how I browse too.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I didn't realize they had changed it. Now I'll have to go look. lol

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
distracts|1443537959|3933143 said:
If you go to search, and search for nothing at all, the search results will end up being everything in order of most recently listed. I bookmarked that search, lol, because that's how I browse too.

That is brilliant - thanks!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree completely, Lady D - it is not intuitive and user friendly. It's design also seems so archaic to me - something we haven't seen on websites since the early days of HTML. Blech.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
It took me awhile last night to figure out how to do the empty search box for latest listings. :confused: A dedicated link would have been nice like the one to browse recently sold items.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too miss the "24 hours" etc. search features - those are the ones I used the most. And while I did manage to stumble upon distract's trick for getting a more comprehensive list of recent additions, it's far from intuitive. The re-designed site is busier but definitely not better.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote of not liking the new DB. Too difficult to navigate for me. I prefer loupe troop even more now.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just saw the new version. Looks like it was hacked together with a rusty saw. Who's in charge of user experience there?

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I dislike the new format so much, I've stopped even checking it. It reminds me of a cheap shopping network site. Gives me a headache.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results