shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond preference survey

gemcat

Rough_Rock

An economics student at Texas A&M University is doing a survey on diamond preferences and asked if I knew anyone who might be willing to answer his survey. I thought of this large, lively group of diamond lovers immediately. The answers are anonymous, so no worries. Thanks in advance for helping out a student.

Note: You need to highlight the whole link, then go to the “open link” button.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
I answered the questionnaire today.

Fishfish

Rough_Rock
Done.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Just completed the questionnaire. I wanted to reply in the survey that the diamond information was inadequate. :lol: And that the diamond image(s) were unappealing to my eye. :lol:

Agreed!!

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
done!

gemcat

Rough_Rock
Thank you all that took part in the survey. I agree the diamond pictured wasn’t great, especially since it was the same photo for both. This was a student project whose stated purpose was to learn about diamond buyers’ preferences. I believe the main lesson to be learned was write a better survey. LOL Thank you again.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I believe the main lesson to be learned was write a better survey. LOL Thank you again.

This! That was painful. Agree the student needs to learn how to better write a survey. This thing would never stand up to peer review.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results