shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Opinion again... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RingaLing

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone who has been helping all of us out on this site.. It's been a great help. :appl:

So here is what I'm considering. Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Round 1.52, F, VS2
7.46 - 7.32 X 4.59

T Depth 62.1%
Tabel 58 %
Crown 14 %
Pavillion Depth 45 %
Girdle Medium Faceted

Polish VG
Sym VG

Cutlet None

From the HCA

Light Return -- Good
Fire -- Fair
Scintillation -- Fair
Spread
or diameter for weight -- Very Good

The price is $10,000 .. what do you think?

RingaLing

Rough_Rock
I forgot to say thanks again..

Leonid.. If you read this could you please do a DiamCalc.. I would love to see it as I am buying this diamond from a far. Although I have friends that are going to check it out for me..

Thanks

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi RingaLing, does it come with EGL report?

You see, rounded crown and pavilion depth % are useless with HCA or DiamCalc. Error can be too big.

If color and clarity are correct, price is not bad.

As for the cut, 45% pavilion depth is deep - you won't like DiamCalc picture. But if you're not concern about cut it might be ok for the money.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
You can see white ring under the table showing strong light leakage.

RingL.jpg

RingaLing

Rough_Rock
Thanks Leonid.. It comes with an EGL cert. It does look like its leaking a bunch. Is there something more I can get from readging the cert? There are so many options I've been through a ton of diamonds. I'm concerned about the cut. How can't you be after reading this forum.:tongue: I guess I just don't want to be disappointed but at the same time I think I might be being very picky. This seems like the best diamond around for the what I was looking for. Atleast 1.5, G, VS2. My budget is right on target with this diamond? Would there be a huge difference between this diamond and one with say a slightly better cut? Is anybody going to notice?

Thanks

buttercup

Rough_Rock
i don't know if you are looking to purchase online or not, but if you are...this one from diamondbrokersoffl.com might be worth looking into.
GIA RD 1.50 G VS2 7.37 IDEAL H&A 61.50 58 NN EXCELLENT EXCELLENT $9060.1

It's being sold on pricescope from affordablediamondsonline.com for $8728.49 cash/ $8906.62 credit. Diamond Brokers of Florida could bring this stone in, run a sarin, take H&A pics for you to see, run a brilliancescope, and match that lowest price. The only thing is I think this stone has strong blue fluorescence, but they DBOF would check that out for you and make sure it's ok.
just a thought.

RingaLing

Rough_Rock
Intersting.. but I think the Flor is going to kill that one.. I spotted it a while back..

thanks though... :bigsmile:

buttercup

Rough_Rock
no harm in having Jan's expert eyes bring it in and take a look at it for you. it might be quite a find...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results