shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond local news story

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
This was on the news yesterday - pretty unbelievable but true.

http://cbs4boston.com/local/local_story_349093409.html

On the news they had to warn people that leaving your car doors unlocked when you leave your car is NOT a good idea since they figured people would start leaving their doors unlocked now!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible and sad
emcry.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m never going to lock a car door again!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Like Lorelei, I feel really sad. The man must have felt incredibly distraught and overwhelmed by ''a lost love'' to just give the ring away. I wonder what happened. Did he propose and get turned down or did his intended die or what? I feel for him and wish he''d kept the ring.

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Echoing Lorelei and Minimouse''s sentiments this is a very sad story I saw it on the news this morning but of course the east coasters beat me to posting
2.gif
. But perhaps in giving something away so precious and giving someone else joy, the giver has opened him/herself to the oppty of new love...Karma
1.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
and his new love won''t have to worry about getting ''someone else''s diamond'' as described in another thread......

very sad but also very uplifiting in a strange kind of way. clean break, walk away, perhaps make someone else''s day/year......

peace, movie zombie

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
Oh boo hoo. What a putz. The guy should have had a back up. When the first one said take a hike, give it to the next one in line, just change the name on the appraisal. At the least resell it. It is cold up in Northboro, I think the guys brain must of froze.

koko

Shiny_Rock
I''m with Hammer.....the guy''s mentality may give us some insight into why his beloved bolted.....
32.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sad story...mainly because I have been locking my doors all this time. And while I feel bad for the guy who lost his love, M. Bijoux is right, what the heck did he do to that poor love of his to make her not want to accept such a gift?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops, I meant KOKO, darn those of us with non-personalized avatars!
emsad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results