shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Letter pendant

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The news anchor on CNN, Brooke Baldwin wears a diamond letter pendant.
I really like it.
Does anyone know who made it or where to get one like that, looks like a lower case letter?
thanks..

can you share a pic?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just Googled "lower case letter pendant necklace" with lots of results pointing to Etsy, so try there and see if you could find something similar that you may like.

DK :))

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah. I guessed right. A lot of designers are making these and I admit that I just bought one myself. I’ll save to show later but I found a vendor whose letters I loved.

This is a local designer for me but Neiman Marcus carries it online and certain stores carry it as well. It is available in yellow/ rose and pave / no-pave, as well as black diamonds.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I think lots of jewellers out there are doing this (I know a few in Australia that do it). I saw one yesterday that I thought was pretty cool - not a necklace but a bangle!! Lol out of curiosity I did ask the price for this bangle and it was $1750 AUD.

They also do the diamond initial pendant as well.

jacques.PNG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I googled it and she said her mother gave it to her as a wedding gift. H. Stern Jeweler
1-800-747-8376.

Good luck!!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks, I did not see it at H. Stern Jewelry
Do you have a link?

I like the block lettering

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks, I did not see it at H. Stern Jewelry
Do you have a link?

I like the block lettering

No, that is just what Brooke Baldwin said about where her mother got it. Maybe it was custom made? Try calling the phone number I found - surely they will remember selling or making such a thing. Google Brooke Baldwin’s alphabet necklace - you should find what she had to say about it.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I googled it and she said her mother gave it to her as a wedding gift. H. Stern Jeweler
1-800-747-8376.

Good luck!!

Ive had two goes at googerling and having no luck
I never heard of this lady before but she looks like she has nice taste
Ive seen a couple of pretty stations necklases so far

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I also have long admired Brooke Baldwin’s pendant! H.Stern is a high end jeweler.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also have long admired Brooke Baldwin’s pendant! H.Stern is a high end jeweler.

I do love H. Stern too, though I really can’t pull off most of their pieces. You just gotta have the right attitude.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks like a no-go with Reed Jewelers, the chain that comes with it is 18”, I want a 16” chain and they will not cut it to size. Oh well.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reeds is a pretty low end jeweler, kind of like Kay.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks April, FYI I called H Stern, they told me that it is not their pendant.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks April, FYI I called H Stern, they told me that it is not their pendant.

Maybe her mother commissioned them to make it? She said directly that it was from @hstern.

The one from Reed Jewelers said it is diamond set in sterling silver. Who does that? Who wants diamonds set in sterling silver they will tarnish? I wouldn’t consider them. It might be something that you would have to have custom made. David Klass might be a good option to try as well.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
My initial diamond necklace is finally getting trendy! I have a small one and have been wearing it for years. I love mine! A local jeweler had them and I got it for my bday years ago.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe her mother commissioned them to make it? She said directly that it was from @hstern.

The one from Reed Jewelers said it is diamond set in sterling silver. Who does that? Who wants diamonds set in sterling silver they will tarnish? I wouldn’t consider them. It might be something that you would have to have custom made. David Klass might be a good option to try as well.

It does not look like an H. Stern piece but who knows. Maybe they do custom pieces.

Regardless, there are so many designers making these bold calligraphy style letters in pave at such reasonable prices, I would just check those out and not go through the trouble of designing it. Just my 2 c.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just got another call from H. Stern, they told me again they did not design the lowercase initial piece. When Brooke was asked about a necklace, the necklace that her mother bought her is a different one, not the one she wears everyday on the CNN news cast. That is what the H. Stern person clarified for me, so take if for what it is worth. I seem to remember when Iistening to one of her shows on tv, she mentioned that her husband bought her that piece while she was going through her Covid-19 episode, I cannot be 100% sure of that but seem to remember that.

Although name should be capitalized, I find the lower case to be different.

I have searched around and cannot find anything as nice as that. Seems to have a Gothic font look to it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results