shape
carat
color
clarity

DIAMOND EYELASHES

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Seriously! WTF!!??

http://www.luxist.com/2006/10/01/diamond-eyelashes/

Last month, we saw Shu Uemura''s Feathered Fantasy Eyelashes, fake eyelashes that were decorated with real feathers for a very unusual look, but Uemura also came out with something even more impressive. The designer created a set of diamond-studded false lashes for Madonna and will now be selling pairs of the .75-carat lashes at seven Neiman Marcus stores for $10,000 per pair. If you''ve got the extra cash on hand, you can probably get your very own diamond-studded lashes, but for everyone else, Uemura also has another set that give you the look of silvery diamonds at a fraction of the price, since they don''t use the real stones.

In put in the link JUST so you could see I was not making this up!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t even see the diamonds in the picture! At any rate...it''s pretty wacked.
2.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't mind wearing the ostrich feather ones!
430_tokyo_collection_main.jpg

j/k

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, jeez...what will the rich people buy next? LOL!!! I would prefer diamonds for my pets if I were that affluent.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results