shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond/Emerald band and 2.80 eternity band for sale

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Due to some unfortunate financial circumstances (the deal on our house fell thru and we now have two mortgages until another offer comes along), I'm selling a couple of pieces that I don't wear all that often.

First is a diamond and emerald band (size 6) that I bought on eBay for $999 (asking $1010 to include insured shipping)

emerald%20close%20up.jpg
hand%20shot%20emerald.jpg

Second is a platinum diamond eternity band with (14) .20 pt stones from IDJ. The band is a size 6 with a small sizing bar at the bottom so that the ring is easily sizable. Asking $3600 (retails for $4400). Stones are F/G color and VS2 clarity.

hand%20shot.jpg
bottom%20of%20ring.jpg
eternity%20band_1.jpg

Here are the DB listings:

Emerald/Diamond band:

http://diamondbistro.com/category/219/Colored-Center-Stone/listings/30371/103-tcw-diamond-and-emerald-band-in-18K-white-gol.html

Eternity band:

http://diamondbistro.com/category/214/Eternity-Rings/listings/30372/Size-6-280-ctw-diamond-eternity-band,-platinum.html

Please let me know if you have any questions, as all sales are final (so that I don't change my mind! :oops: ). Paypal preferred.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh dear, Yennyfire - that's stressful news. I hope things sort themselves out for you PRONTO.

I feel guilty that I was one of the people urging you to keep the emerald ring... I'm sorry... :oops: (but it is a beauty and maybe things will turn around quickly and you won't have to sell...)

Good luck dear girl - wishing you a quick and successful resolution to this situation :halo:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No worries Enerchi! No one could have forseen this "lovely" chain of events. And while we have funds elsewhere, I just can't justify keeping these pieces at the cost of dipping into investments to cough up the double mortgage. Hopefully, the house will sell soon and it won't be an issue.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous band, Yenny! Wish I had the money right now -- would love to have that, also would love to help you out of a (very temporary I'm sure) unpleasant event. I'm going to dream about that ring. Hope things do work out quickly so you can keep it!

--- Laurie

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Laurie! I hope it's very temporary too!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No takers on the emerald band? I believe the band has been purchased (meeting someone locally on Saturday to make the exchange), but the emerald and diamond band is still available. Make me an offer. ;-)

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Wishing you luck with the bling sale and the sale of your house!! We went through that a couple of years ago. I do hate to see you sell the emerald ring. I know you were pretty excited about it. It is gorgeous. Hopefully someone who appreciates it as much as you did will come along and purchase it. :wavey:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks vinjewels! I need all of the support and positive vibes I can get!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Yenny, any luck with the house sale yet? I keep wondering about this - I hope it goes smoothly and quickly. I can't imagine the stress you must be experiencing... the uncertainty and then the money "flowing" out but not in... Fingers crossed and a DUMP TRUCK OF DUST sent to you for a quick house sale!!!!
DUST DUST DUST!!! ....poof --> dust storm!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Enerchi! No luck yet, though we do move into the *new* house on Tuesday! Trying to be excited about it, but it's hard with the double mortgage hanging like a dark cloud over our heads (we closed on the new house on June 1st, but since the deal on our house fell through, we postponed the move so I could paint all of the bedrooms, kitchen etc. If I NEVER see another paint brush, it will be too soon!).....

Update on the eternity band. We are meeting in a couple of weeks at a private appraiser (after she returns from vacation) to make the transaction final. However, I told her that if I had the chance to sell it before then, that I was planning to do so. That said, both rings are still available at this time. ;-)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
yenny I will contact you tonight/ tomorrow about the emerald band.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'll keep an eye out for an email Sarah! The band would be gorgeous paired with your stunning emerald/diamond bracelet!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Both rings are still available. Make me an offer. ;))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
How did the move go? Any bites on the 2nd house? and the painting - happy with your colours? (and I think my fingers are too fat to even put an offer in on the emerald ring!!)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You are so sweet to check on me Enerchi! The move went as well as a move can go. Still unpacking, but have the kitchen and the kids rooms done, so we're able to function fairly well. Some interest in the old house, nothing for sure yet.

You know, that emerald band is totally sizable! :naughty:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, we sold our house (YAY!!), so I'm probably keeping the eternity band, but the emerald/diamond band is still available, so make me a reasonable offer. This gorgeous ring needs a good home where she will be loved and worn alot!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yenny--Love your eternity band! I'm having a 15 pt band shared prong eternity made in a similar style--how comfortable is it and how high does it sit? Have you had any problems w/ loose stones? Thanks!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks mom2boys. It is super comfortable. I forget I'm wearing it. It sits between 1-2mm high (I don't have my calipers out right now and am too lazy to go get them). I haven't had any loose stones, though I do have it checked every few months just to be sure.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bumpity bump. :bigsmile:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results