shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond earrings question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
DH gave me some 0.1tcw studs for our first anniversary (no pics yet, we don''t have a dig camera of our own!) and I had a weird question. Is there any way to put the earrings in without putting a big fat fingerprint right on the table? I like to have them clean and sparkly but it seems like all the work is for naught once I put them back in my ears! Any tips? Mine are wg double push-backs/tension-backs.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I pick my earring up with my little piece of cleaning cloth (not sure what it is, but it doesn''t leave fibres on the stones or get caught in the prongs) and push it into my earhole.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Well, duh JCJD! Thanks jadeleaves! It''s brilliant (pun somewhat intended
26.gif
)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have this down to a science, LOL. I clean them and then wipe them clean with LINT free TP and hold them with the TP and put them in my ear. One more swipe with the TP across the table and voila no finger prints!!!
3.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
You ladies are so helpful and clever - thanks Kaleigh!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2006 6:51:55 PM
Author: jadeleaves
I pick my earring up with my little piece of cleaning cloth (not sure what it is, but it doesn''t leave fibres on the stones or get caught in the prongs) and push it into my earhole.
Ditto! Must never touch the surface of the earrings with fingers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results