carat
color
clarity

Diamond desing co-any experiences ??Please help before I buy

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!
I am a long time reader (2007)-never really posted, because I discovered Pricescope just after two major purchases, unfortunately.
Since I have three major birthday/anniversary/push presents coming up, I'd like to be more prepared this time.
First project is a bracelet. After I was too late on a pre -loved RG " juste un clou" by Cartier on LT,
I found the design I love (eternity with marquise "flower" on clasp) on diamonddesignco.
After a quick search on the forums I saw the vendor mentioned here, but nothing specific. I assume the specs mentioned (g, vs 1 to vs 2) are based on in-house grading. That's why I'd be very grateful for any information!
Thanks everyone!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Re: Diamond desing co-any experiences ??Please help before I

Hi, I don't have any info on that particular company, but just wanted to welcome you to PS! Hopefully some others will chime in soon regarding your question. :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just for future reference, questions about diamonds, settings, or diamond jewelry go in Rocky Talky. This forum is to show your jewelry!

I have never heard of that brand. If you can show us a picture of the bracelet, we might be able to find you a good quality one. The only thing I can think of off and is the tennis bracelet that Tiffany makes with the marquise flower at the clasp. It is in the Victoria collection and you can find them on ebay and they may still be sold new, not sure.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you very much Rockinruby and Diamondseeker for your replies. Sorry about posting in the wrong forum.

If nobody has anything to say about tbe company, I might have to go custom for the clasp and probably IDJ for the bracelet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results