shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LittleLau143

Rough_Rock
Hello I am new to this website- I was looking around and I saw some threads that gave a great summary (whether the diamond is good or bad) about different diamonds and people said they used a calculator in order to attain this information. I was wondering if anyone can tell me where to go in order to get access to such a calculator. Thanks

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 8:13:22 PM
Author:LittleLau143
Hello I am new to this website- I was looking around and I saw some threads that gave a great summary (whether the diamond is good or bad) about different diamonds and people said they used a calculator in order to attain this information. I was wondering if anyone can tell me where to go in order to get access to such a calculator. Thanks
I think you have to purchase diam calc and it isn''t cheap.... but you can find info on that as well as the FREE hca under "tools" at the top menu under the ad :)

LittleLau143

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much i really appreciate the responce! =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results