shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Bistro not working - Other sites to use?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not able to get anything to work to list on DB. What other sites can I list on that are free and don't publish your email address?

Thanks!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just thinking I might have to go list on eBay... DB has been down for days!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know, so frustrating! I definitely don't want to use ebay because of the steap fees. I suppose I could list on craigslist just as a way for people to contact me. Are there any other ideas? I always get spam emails with craigslist. I have several awesome pieces I'm ready to part with!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is there a local classified other than CL that you can use that gets a little less spam? I mean, if you only want to reach PSers then it matters little where you post a connecting link.

DB was down for 2-3 days last week but came back. It likely will this time too, I hope!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried to list something on DB, too. Very frustrating. But I would just wait until it works. I don't like ebay fees, either. And Craigslist might attract people I am not interested in dealing with.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's working fine for me now....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not showing categories for me, so when I go to the sell page, I can't list a category. Seems like they would fix their site!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get the exact same issue as diamondseeker...arg.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly, my limited experience with DB has been awful. I bloody hate that site.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1334983710|3176970 said:
Honestly, my limited experience with DB has been awful.I bloody hate that site.

Ha ha you sound like an Aussie. :cheeky:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I'm listing on Ebay.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just had a thought, how about etsy? I have a shop and it's very inexpensive.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
innerkitten|1335031812|3177230 said:
I'm listing on Ebay.

The DB site is working again.

Junebug, I love Etsy! Not sure if they charge sellers though.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update that DB is working again. I just tried a moment ago and it's *mostly* working for me. I am able to copy an old listing and relist it word-for-word, but when I try to edit the listing wording or try to create a new listing, the area with the text just goes blank every time I click the next step. Still super frustrating.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I would suggest etsy, craigslist or kijiji. Or simply just make your own webpage.

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
kcoursolle,

I don't know if this will do any good, but any time I experience random freaky behavior with a web site I change browsers. I don't have any experience with DB so don't know if that makes any difference there, but it won't hurt to try.

liz

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results