shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond bands and things

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, after taking photos of all my rings...I realize I have too many rings. So listing some things to see if anyone is interested.

Listing a half eternity pave with engraving from Victor canera sz 4, 18k yg
.8ctw bezel band with recycled Brian Gavin cut melee sz 4.5, 14k yg
A blue tourm by barry set in a pendant with benitoite accents
A blue zircon set by JKT

Eventually will put up the blue spinel harry winston style ring, 14k wg with diamond accents. I believe it's a size 7 or 7.5 as I never had it resized, but I'd have to take it to a jeweler to check.

Debating some other odds and ends which I'll add when I'm not feeling so lazy. You can reach me via DB.
Thanks!
http://diamondbistro.com/other/1141/seller.html

The bands are the top two shown here:
file.jpg
file.jpg
file.jpg

Ring on the far right...might consider selling the halo one too, just PM me if interested.
file.jpg

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I had smaller fingers:'(

SB621

Ideal_Rock
MTG I'm in tears right now! ;( ;( I would take those 2 eternity's off you in a heart beat but I'm a size 6!!!! Why are you doing this to me!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry!!!

Well, they could make for very posh pinky rings, after all, you see more of the ring if you wear it on your pinky. ;-)
The VC band alone retails for 1400$, so it's basically getting the BG band for free!

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love your eternity rings! Each one is gorgeous in its own unique way. I especially love the one on the bottom (I know it's not for sale and I'm a 6.5 anyway). What great taste you have!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heh, the bottom one is a 6.5 actually since I don't wear it on my ring finger with the other stackers. But no, it's not for sale. Not yet anyways, I do have a bad habit of going through phases of spring cleaning, so you never know. I might decide that I NEED a five stone band after all and sell this one, lol.

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Very interesting! Keep me in mind! ;))

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dropped the price a bit, also open to offers and selling the bands separately if interested. :)

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Wow....you got quite a collection MTG! I a BIG YG fan and just wondering are those still available? I know...I am late for the party, I think I like VC band because not a big fan of bezel style but let see. can you please get back and give me your info that I can reach you please.... thank you!

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
I am also interested! Please advise what is still available for sale, many thanks!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, work has been crazy busy!
Both rings are still available. I just haven't had time to make a new DB listing. But I"ll try to do it soon!

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Hi Making the Grade - Im really interested in the YG VC Half eternity with engraving - can you let me know what is the price? Many Thanks :)) Its exactly what Im looking for.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
800$. :). If you're interested I'll try to get a listing up sooner rather than later.

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Thanks MTG, I need to look at my finances and have a think about it, Im in UK so would add another 20% for me...

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah. Unfortunately I don't ship outside the US at this time. Sorry!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! MTG for reply, I will keep checking on DB and will contact you as soon as you relist :love: and I'm here in the US that make it possible!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I relisted the bands, just renewed the old listing to save time, but if you're just interested in the one band, just send me a message through DB.

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
I don't know if DB messaging is working today. I just sent you a message.

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Thank you MTG! I message you via DB and hope to hear back from you soon :)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sale pending on both bands.

Bunny007

Shiny_Rock
Hi MTG- What's the status on your rings? Have they sold?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results