shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Diamond and MOP Rose gold Clover bracelet (not VCA)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Some of you may have seen over on the lab board, I helped my niece's boyfriend with her engagement ring. My niece loves all my jewelry ... but being a 20 something (and my family, we all grew up poor no no generational help lol), she's still starting out and cant always afford the jewelry she wants. We're pretty close and she loves borrowing my jewelry and she also knows i have "jewelry friends" and I have bought and sold my engagement ring 6 times so she asked for help with this, LOL.

So, that said, she got a jewelry store clover bracelet. Now that she got engaged, she wants to sell it to help fund her wedding and asked me for help selling it.

I took it to be appraised because if I am helping her I wanted to make sure it's what they told her. So, I had an appraisal done and it's confirmed 18k rose gold, natural earth minded diamonds, grey mother of pearl, 7.5 inches, the clovers are 15mm. She paid $2,500, she's selling for $1,900. I had her do a loupetroop listing, but i told her we all want someone with post history to know what we're getting, so thats why she asked for me to help.

I told her she needs to be clear it is NOT VCA, I mean, Saks and Neiman Marcus and everyone else sells clover jewelry and based on the price and no hallmarks and no COA I figured it would be clear, but I still wanted her to actually state it, and let me know if this is problem, i am just trying to help my wayward niece pay for her wedding, LOL. It appraised for $5850 and the appraisal will be sent with it.

It's super pretty and sparkly, I have to say I am a little obsessed with the grey MOP! It's so pretty ...and SOOO hard to photograph LOL.

https://loupetroop.com/listings/bracelets/pave-and-gray-mother-of-pearl-clover-bracelet-not-vca

jaz_85nc.jpg

jaz_8088.jpg

jaz_8543.GIF

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I had the spare funds I’d be tempted. I don’t know enough about vca to know if this design is a mimic of a specific item. Looks lovely though.
Some wrist shots might help potential buyers decide? And maybe photos of what the backs look like?

Home73

Rough_Rock
Out of curiosity how does the other side of the clasp look like? Does it have a stamp and what does it say? Thank you

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow, that’s an excellent copy/version!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Out of curiosity how does the other side of the clasp look like? Does it have a stamp and what does it say? Thank you

It’s a lobster claw clasp, you can email her through the loupe troop link for pics or video!

If I had the spare funds I’d be tempted. I don’t know enough about vca to know if this design is a mimic of a specific item. Looks lovely though.
Some wrist shots might help potential buyers decide? And maybe photos of what the backs look like?

It’s quite pretty! She has more pics if you want to email her, I just took a few pics when she came to my office lol

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock
Hi

Is this bracelet sold the link is not working?

Thanks
Rinky

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

Is this bracelet sold the link is not working?

Thanks
Rinky

She sold it to her friend (in real life). I reported it as sold but i guess the mods didnt get a chance to adjust it! I will report it again!

buttertoast

Rough_Rock
@Inked

This bracelet is so pretty! I’m not jewelry brand savvy to tell if it’s an imitation or not, but it is a piece I would wear regardless.

Is there any way to find out from your niece where she found it in the first place?

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
She got it in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results