shape
carat
color
clarity

Devastated....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
OMG. Freke, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry this happened! Be strong...
39.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Freke, I am so sorry to hear this - my deepest condolences and prayers to you and your family.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
My deepest sympathies to you and your family. My you find comfort in the precious memories you have of your mom...she will always be you.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to say I''m so very sorry.

Please take good care of yourself, meanwhile.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Freke, my heart goes out to you and your family. I wish I could say more.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Elegant

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Freke, words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. I know how tough it is to loose your mother before her time. My heart goes out to you and your family.

elsie

Shiny_Rock
Oh Freke, I am so, so sorry. Please know that we are all thinking of you and giving you many virtual hugs.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Freke, I''m so sorry to hear about your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freke - tons of (((((hugs)))))

x

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I''m terribly sorry for your loss.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can only imagine what you and your family are going through, Freke. My deepest sympathies go out to you.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry, honey. Hugs to you.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so, so, so very crushed to hear this. I am so sorry Freke. I can only imagine the pain that you are in and I wish we could do more to take it away. Take care of yourself sweetheart.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Oh Freke, this is devastating. I cannot imagine. My heart goes out to you at this time. I''m so sorry.
7.gif
My deepest condolences.

leggs

Shiny_Rock
Sending you lots of kindness and strength in this very difficult time.
God bless!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Freke, my deepest, most heart felt condolences to you. Losing one''s mother is something so painful that it can not be expressed with mere words. She will always be with you in your heart, your thoughts and your memories.

Heather
emrose.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
My heart is saddened by your loss- thoughts and prayers are with you, dear friend.

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry Freke! I remember the pain I felt when I lost my mother and wish I could take that pain away for you. Know that I hold you and your father in the light for comfort and healing.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
My thoughts and prayers are with you for comfort and healing.

Big hugs,
Lori

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
So very sorry. Hugs.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i am so very sorry Freke. wishing you strength and support.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so deeply sorry for your the loss of your mother.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
I too am so sorry to hear this sad news about the loss of your mother especially at this time of year. My thoughts are with you and your family. ((((hugs))))

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
i''m so sorry freke
7.gif
i''m sure that you and your dad took great care of her these last few months and that she passed feeling very very loved. i hope that you and your bf and your dad and family can all lean on each other during this time.
7.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Freke... honey i''m so sorry. There are few words of consolation that can be given at the loss of a parent... at any age. Even less for the loss of a parent in your youth.

The best way i''ve ever heard it, was that... it''s like a club, to lose a parent. You can''t be in it, until you''re in it. No one on the outside can understand or imagine your pain.

There is nothing that anyone can say to make this hurt go away. I lost a parent at 20, just over a year ago, and I am still just as bewildered as I was that first night. I guess my point is, to try and tell you, that you are not alone. It may feel like it, because no one can feel the exact hurt that you feel. Just remember that we are here. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke honey, I'm so very very sorry for your loss.
emrosesad.gif
My thoughts are with you and yours. If you need anything, just ask.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wanted you to know I''m thinking about you miss.
emrose.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh Freke, I am SO VERY SORRY for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results