shape
carat
color
clarity

Destination Wedding- Invites Components?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niku414

Rough_Rock
Okay, I know i''m jumping the gun here... but I am 95% sure that we are going to do our wedding in O''ahu Hawaii. I looked thru many samples of invitations and it seems like the following components are standard : RSVP card, Reception card.... Now, my question for all you DW brides : What about Travel & Accommodations card for Out of towners? What should be on these cards -- i''m taking a stab and thinking it''s just websites and numbers for hotels and air? Anything else I should put on these Travel & Accommodations card?? Any input or ideas would be greatly appreciated....
1.gif

mdyer

Rough_Rock
I didnt do a reception card, just the invite, rsvp card and a travel and hotel insert.

The travel insert listed all airlines that serviced my airport, my american airlines discount code, and the information to access the block of rooms at my hotel. I also included my wedding website for further travel info.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results