shape
carat
color
clarity

desperately seeking this setting!

nararabbit

Shiny_Rock
Once, long long ago, someone posted a vendor site which featured an engagement setting that looked like this: the band of the ring started out thin under the finger, then widened and flared out into gentle petal/leaves at the top, and the stone sat in a flower cup.

I thought it was van craeynest, but now that I'm ready to pull the trigger, I find I was wrong. I'm ready to cry at the thought. My engagement ring gives me a rash every time I wear it, and I really want to get the setting replaced. :*( Does anyone at all know who the designer might be????

E B

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! :love: Please, if you can, come back with photos!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you priced that setting by chance?

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1308771706|2952207 said:

My thought exactly, since someone in CS just recently got a price quote for one of this series of settings. I was a bit surprised that it was even pricier than I expected. I'd love to hear if that quote (given in the CS thread) is accurate.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Someone in Rockytalky just posted this setting as an option for his g/f (in RG or YG) as well but I don't recall if he mentioned the price. It's beautiful ring!! :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore the Flora rings but GAWD they are pricey. I can't wait to see yours.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Aoife|1308777491|2952283 said:
diamondseeker2006|1308771706|2952207 said:

My thought exactly, since someone in CS just recently got a price quote for one of this series of settings. I was a bit surprised that it was even pricier than I expected. I'd love to hear if that quote (given in the CS thread) is accurate.
The quote of 10k+ in the colored stone thread seems to be on par with the other quotes I've seen on PS for that setting since he was wanting the Flora with sidestones.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sounds right about what I'd expect Pixies. I would ADORE a Flora ring. Especially the one pictured with the emerald cut center and the carre cuts in the shank wrap, but they are costly settings. But if you can afford it... there no other setting I like better. Hands down my favorite settings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results