shape
carat
color
clarity

Desperate Housewives finale (spoiler alert)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I watched this last night (recorded from Sunday).

So who do you think Mike was marrying at the end? I think its Susan but they clearly are trying to create some doubt by the way he left Katherine at the airport and then did not show the brides face.

I''m glad the Dave guy is going to be gone. He annoyed the heck out of me.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I watched it on yesterday also. I think it is Susan. I''m so glad Dave is out of the picture! I wish Eddy hadn''t been killed. I thought her character was amusing.

cara

Ideal_Rock
What about option C... Someone not Susan or Katherine?!

Mike sure did get himself into a pickle... leaving Katherine in the lurch and then kissing Susan in the shock of it all. That said, I can''t tell if Mike doesn''t care much either way or is just played by such a flat actor, but he doesn''t seem to display much emotion about either of them. And we''ve already had Carlos and Gabby get remarried, do we really need to have Mike and Susan get remarried as well?

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I hope it''s Susan..

I thought it was a very good and suspenseful finale.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I also think it was Susan... At least I hope it was. I think Katherine looked WAY too old for Mike, and the way she talks bugs me. (Kind of out the side of her mouth.) I am soooooo glad Dave is gone. I hated that story line.

I love that Lynette is having twins!!!!

cara

Ideal_Rock
I also love that Lynette is having twins... though that bit brought up too annoyances:

Felicity, PLEASE lay off the botox. Your face is sooo half-frozen! (But I guess is does drive home the point that Lynette and Tom are old for the whole baby thing.)

And... I wish they would provide some explanation of why abortion or a more rigorous contraception was not used... NOT saying that our fictious TV married couple should have an abortion or anything, but please provide us some context like they are Catholic and have moral objections to XYZ. I guess in this day and age I would just expect that *something* regarding birth control would be brought up for us to wrap our little heads around...

Anyone want to guess if they will give Lynette and Tom more boys or switch to girls? I am voting one of each... and Tom the stay-at-home dad to Lynette''s career woman.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is Susan too!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that it is Susan...I hope that it is!
I am glad that Dave is gone too...he was way too weird for me (I guess that was the point of his character though)
I think Tom and Lynette are hysterical!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Poor Lynette! Not that children are bad, but yeesh. That woman has had it hard...she gave up her career when baby after baby followed, and now that she finally has her career back on track, twins. And while I like Tom because he is one of the more upstanding husbands on the show, he doesn''t strike me as having much gumption.

But anyway, I immediately assumed the bride was Susan. But maybe they''re trying to throw us off, and it''s actually Katherine after all (and that kiss between Mike and Susan was them resolving all their issues following the first accident and then going their separate ways???)

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
I''m really hoping it''s Susan, but DH think''s it''s option C.

I cried like a baby when Mike hit Dave''s car and Susan found MJ standing on the side of the road! I''m going to miss Dave, he was such a good bad guy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results