shape
carat
color
clarity

designer purses, scarves, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
haven''t looked in this forum in a while but i remember many posts re designer purses. found this website in an article i was reading and thought of this group. you may already be aware of this website but just in case it hasn''t been found by any of you yet, here it is: http://www.luxuryvintage.com/

this websíte isn''t limited to designer purses.....i saw some scarves that caught my eye.

happy shopping!

movie zombie

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great Site MZ, thank you for posting it.

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome site MZ, never seen it before. Thanks!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Zombie...I made a post to you not long ago...it got deleted and I never pursued it. I made a comment about it must take color to make you post. I meant a stone of color. Leave it to me to come across PI.

Your absence in the SMTR forum greatly noticed. There aren''t many there now with color in their ring. So I miss you.
And I have missed your movie input in several posts. We had one about Audry Hepburn and I had hoped you would chime in.

Looks like you changed your avatar. Where is you other stone...that I should not even attempt to spell...it is a beauty! I like this new one too!

Glad to see you again.
35.gif

DKS

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
linda and kaleigh,

i have no idea if the prices at that website are considered ''good'' or not......would love to know what you think.

door,

just back from tornoto and the film festival....again! another good year of film. we saw 55 in the 10 days. i am now a real movie zombie......brain dead but happy about it! massive stimulation overload will do that to me.

yes, it is color stones that will catch my eye.....
19.gif
but like you i have been known to make a post [or two] that have not expressed my intent......

i purchased a rather imo gorgeous mali garnet in august but can''t get a picture to show it as it really is. will continue to try so i can post some eye candy in the appropriate thread. no idea how i''m going to set it....it would look lovely set like my spess but i think two rings set in the same way [especially since the spess is my e-ring] would be a bit much even for me.

sorry to have missed the katherine hepburn thread.

movie zombie

ps should be the same avatar....its my spess.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
55 in 10 days...geeze. I would think you would be mush! I can''t even wrap my mind around that amount in a month!

I am still only watching the oldies. Checked out watching current runs about 10 years ago. Babe Pig in the City was the turning point. It was too dark...for no reason...and I realized I had no interest in supporting that direction anymore. Some mid 70''s are fun...but we mainly focus on 60''s and earlier...no silents...and 1937 is our stopping point. We have rules...no swords...no elizabethan collars...no dragons...and prefer a present era movie...(not 1940''s people trying to be 1780''s people...it is just too hard to watch.)

So I am in no means a zombie...more of a novice junkie...but I so love my flim noirs.

DKS

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
don''t know where you live, door, but check this out: http://www.noircity.com/noircity.html

i think there are many such around the country.

also, at tiff saw this: http://imdb.com/title/tt0795370/

a remake of a 1966 french noir film about an earlier time in france......made very period piece down to the action being like a 1940''s noir. very very classic noir....but in color. a bit long but you might check it out when/if it comes out on dvd.

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results