shape
carat
color
clarity

Depth and table on a princess?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrsSolomon

Rough_Rock
What to think about when buying a princess cut.
I have found a diamond that I think is good, but I dont know what to think about this info:

Depth%: 76.0%
Table%: 71%

Is this good or not?

Below is a link to the diamond.
Is this a good place to buy from?

Thank you!!
Grading Lab: GIA
Measurement: 5.54 - 5.29 x 4.02
Carat weight: 1.01
Cut*: Signature Ideal
Color: F
Clarity: VS2
L/W Ratio: 1.05
Crown Height: 11.8%
Depth%: 76.0%
Table%: 71%
Symmetry: Very Good
Polish: Very Good
Girdle: Medium to Thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Comment:

http://www.diamondsonweb.com/shopping_dd/ddetail.mhtml?form=%2Fdiamond%2Faform.mhtml;origin=dia_form;ct_min=0.9;p_min=4000;search.x=41;ct_max=1.5;search.y=12;shape=PR;p_max=4500;clar=IF;clar=VVS1;clar=VVS2;clar=VS1;clar=VS2;color=D;color=E;color=F&sortby=&sorto=&id=1824651&start=0

MrsSolomon

Rough_Rock
I have been seraching for info on depth and table and it seems to be hard to say anything about it.
But is there anyone who has something to say about the diamond? Does it seems to be a good one? Something that does not look ok?

Thank you!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
MrsS

I''m no expert, but thought I''d comment that this diamond may not look perfectly square. It wouldn''t bother me, but it does some...
Also, are you able to get an idealscope image of this stone?

altamurl

Rough_Rock
Hey ...

I just bought my first rock this week, so I''m no expert. But I think that a lot of people on here will tell you to look for a diamond with an AGS 0 cut quality score.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results