shape
carat
color
clarity

DenverAppraiser on What to look for when inspecting a setting job. Live Session 1/23/2007 @ 12AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Neil Beaty (aka DenverAppraiser) is going to do a live session tomorrow, Tuesday, Jan 23, @ 12:00pm EST (10am MST)

He''s going to talk about what to look for when inspecting a setting job.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ll be at work.
7.gif

Is it recorded for later viewing?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
way kewl
I will try and be there.

PearNut

Rough_Rock
same response as Kenny - will this information be available for viewing at a later time? or at least in type form?

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I''m sure we''ll come up with something. This general subject is something that gets quite a bit of interest in the forum and from clients in general and I’m sure I’ll be doing it again. Public presentation isn’t really my strong suit and I imagine that practice will surely help. It will probably be more polished after I’ve given it a few times, had an opportunity to choose which pictures make the best examples and the like.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

widget

Ideal_Rock
Neil......that was just great!!!
36.gif

I got in a little late, but loved it. SO informative! Absolutely worth the trouble of driving into town to 'rent' a proper computer.

Thanks SO MUCH!!!

widget

PS: Pricescope....thanks so much for the anouncement, heads up!
1.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Neil, thank you very much indeed!

I''m almost ready with recording of the videos for the next sessions...

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I couldn''t watch it at work
7.gif

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thanks. That was pretty fun and I’m sure I’ll be less nervous next time. It’s the way of these things that practice helps. I’ll arrange my slides a bit better so that it tells a more coherent story.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it was pretty good and I throughly enjoyed it. I even kept looking at my own ring during the webinar to see if I can see the same flaws, just to make sure I have a well made ring. Of course, Wink''s stuff is top notch, so no quality issues. I really wanted to watch the whole presentation, but unfortunately I had to attend a meeting with my boss.
7.gif
Gotta work to buy jewellery, you know.
11.gif

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
For those of us that missed it, would it be possible to see your slides or maybe read a summary or your presentation?
~Eliza

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I"ll present it again and I"ll try to put together someting in the gallery section with an explanation of the various issues involved in each picture. I''ll take some replacement photos for some of the bad ones.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/23/2007 3:46:59 PM
Author: Chrono
I thought it was pretty good and I throughly enjoyed it. I even kept looking at my own ring during the webinar to see if I can see the same flaws, just to make sure I have a well made ring. Of course, Wink''s stuff is top notch, so no quality issues. I really wanted to watch the whole presentation, but unfortunately I had to attend a meeting with my boss.
7.gif
Gotta work to buy jewellery, you know.
11.gif
Whew! Glad I passed muster!

Nice to see you again.

Niel, I was with clients and did not get to see the presentation, but I am so looking forward to when Leonid finishes the ability to record these sessions for later display. I think I will do my early presentations over again so that they will be available for those who want them.

Wink

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to have missed it, but congratulations, Neil, for entering the fray. The topic is important, too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results