shape
carat
color
clarity

Demetrios Dress 9638?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyohe! I just graduated to the BWW board! Yay! I was wondering does anyone have a demetrios wedding dress? I bought mine 3.5 years ago. It was purchased 4 sizes too big on accident, but since I gained a bit of weight I''d say it was fate! :)

I''ve never seen it on me or on anyone else (except the model) and have never seen it in person. Does anyone have this dress?

purelilydress.jpg

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi purelily,

Just want to say that the dress is beautiful! But why did you buy it 3.5 years ago?

purelily

Shiny_Rock
It was for a past engagement that fell through. Since I've never actually seen the dress. except for the pictures that you are seeing now, i figured I might as well save money for the wedding and use the dress since its still beautiful :)

ETA: I think its beautiful too and thank you for responding :)

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Are you saying that you bought this dress 3.5 years ago and that you''ve never tried it on? I''m confused.

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Yup... Never tried it on and have never seen it in person. I sort of bought it sight unseen for reasons that dont matter anymore ;-)

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Is it in your closet? Why don''t you try it on?

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Hi Lulu I have never tried it on because it is being stored at the dress shop I bought it at in Hawaii. Shortly after I bought it. I left Hawaii, broke up with my ex, and thought I''d never see it again. But I''m going dress hunting tomorrow with my mother :) If we decide on a different dress, I''m hoping i can get my deposit back :)

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
that makes sense!! well the dress is really beautiful!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
if i were you, i would have the dress shipped to me. your opinion can change a lot in 4 years!! then if you don''t like the dress, you can sell it online.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results