shape
carat
color
clarity

Delurking and saying hello!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msprincess

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I have been lurking for a while and decided it was time to join. It has been so helpful to read about your experiences and to know that I am not alone in how I am feeling. You all seem like a great group!
1.gif

My DBF and I have been together for just about 3 years (our anniversary is in March). I have been a LIW since September when he told me that he is proposing sometime in 2009. From that point, I sent him pictures of the ring I want (Princess cut, channel setting) and of course that was the easy and fun part. The hard part has been the wait. LOL. He says there is a plan in place and we are following along, just where we should be. He told me that after the proposal he will explain everything, but right now I just feel frustrated. He did give me one piece of information, he did go to the jeweler, but she didn''t know what a channel setting is... I think he is joking (I would hope...what jeweler in the Diamond District of all places wouldn''t know that?), but he claims he is serious about that. He also has brought it up more lately, but I can''t help but feel like its a million years away. I know 2009 has just begun but for the amount of time I have known, it feels longer.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi!
35.gif

Welcome! You''re in good company!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hello! A BIG welcome to you!!! Thanks for joining us!!
2.gif

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Hi and welcome!
35.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif

As hard as it is to wait, you must be so excited that things are rolling! We''re all here for ya!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
This was my story same time last year, except for me it was 6 years together. I was going crazy, so let me just say, you came to the right place
36.gif
The good news is it was worth my wait, and I''m sure it will be worth yours.
9.gif

A big Welcome from me!
35.gif

msprincess

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the welcomes!
I know I came to the right place!

as hard as the wait is...i am definitely excited.
9.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Awww welcome!!
35.gif

Do you think he''ll propose on your anniversary?

I hope you don''t have to wait too long! Now let''s see a pic of that future channel set princess of yours
31.gif

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Welcome, msprincess!
35.gif
I love princess cuts too.
5.gif

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!

goodfun7580

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif
I hope you stay is short but sweet!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
welcome welcome

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! PS is a good place to past the time
2.gif
I''m sure you''ll be engaged before you know it.

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
welcome
35.gif
thats so exciting knowing its happening this year. Hang in there I hope it will be very very soon.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results