shape
carat
color
clarity

Dee officially has a VENUE :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Dee sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I am so very happy for you darling! It''s so exciting!! It all becomes more real when you book the venue. Can''t wait to see how all your other details fall into place!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Porridge, thanks :), yes the ceremony site is beautiful you can with special permission actually land a helicopter on site so I am looking into booking on for FI for a treat :) - the little boy in him is super excited about that prospect LOL.

sammyj Sure why not :), I know it has been mentioned before but it would be awesome to have PS''ers at a PS wedding :) so much fun. The room upstairs is really lovely and light - feels open which is nice some of the room limits at some venues made me raise an eyebrow, one which was dirty (surprise) expected you to have a dancefloor on a small side deck (that was slatted) which would be impossible to dance in if your in heels
20.gif

thank you Clairitek and Bee* :), I feel so relieved and every day I get happier with the choice which is good :), I am in love with the lake there is something so peaceful and tranquil about water :).

mscushion You will find your venue it is out there, I never thought I would find one but I did and it was starring me in the face the whole time I just had to open my mind up and accept it :).

Kelli, kittybean and Miss Freke The wallabies are adorable it will be nice for our international guests to see the little cuties :), I have taken a few more pics to show you guys they are cute little buggers this one was especially cheeky.

meresal, all.of.the.above, sunnyd, Dreamgirl, Thank you for the well wishes :).

pocahontas :) thanks, I am glad in a way it was hard because it made us know that this was the right choice :) I can''t wait to unleash my inner creative diva into that space :).

Honey :), I know I actually feel like a bride now - my motivation to exersize has increased dramtically as well
36.gif

And as requested more Wallaby pics :)

Both of them before one left...

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
take two :)

twowallabiesnearatree.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
and one leaves
7.gif

seeyalaterbuddyyoucanentertainthelady.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I''m ready for my photoshoot :)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
gah it is not working :K

cheekywallabyneartree.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
the secret is in the...

I think FI thought I was nuts running after the wallabies LOL

contemplatingtheuniverside.jpg

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 6:04:55 AM
Author: Deelight
pocahontas :) thanks, I am glad in a way it was hard because it made us know that this was the right choice :) I can''t wait to unleash my inner creative diva into that space :).
I can''t wait either
1.gif
You know we''ll be expecting lots and lots of pix!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results