shape
carat
color
clarity

Dedicating to Oldminer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
and reconstructed this Old Miner.

David, we can now offer optimisation of the oldminers :naughty:

oldminer.gif
[/u]

oldminer.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
:

[/u][/u]

Attachments

• oldminer.gem
    5.6 KB · Views: 59

JTSANTES

Rough_Rock
leonid,

can you run a diamond calc for a couple of stones I am interested in

John Tsantes

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
John, I tried to run DiamCalc for everyone but it takes a lot of time to run, save and upload pictures, explain the results, etc.

I'm sorry but I do it now only for some interesting cases like this one or to illustrate why we do not recommend a stone.

Besides, sometimes it is easy enough to say whether a diamond is worth considering without using DiamCalc.

Hope you guys understand...

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Leonid: Are you offering a free face lift today for me???

THANKS

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Actually, David, I was thinking you might be interested in optimising Oldminer cut diamonds. :bigsmile:

GiGi

Rough_Rock
I will offer a free face lift if Oldminer send me to his best friend here in Pittsburgh for diamond purchase...

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Leonid:

The idea of optimizing old mine cut diamonds is certainly original...I like it. Ideal Old Mine Cuts. Now that would be a unique combination of old and new.

I have lots of smaller old cuts. If you gave me the specs maybe I could find someone in India or Israel to rework them. I don't think they would want to do it, but maybe they would cut new stones to those specs. We could call them "Leonid Ideal Cuts".... How does that sound?

Please let me know of the other email I sent you yesterday privately on the AGA promotion with Pricescope and the vendors.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
David, I didn’t receive anything from you yesterday – there was outage at my internet provider. Could you please resend it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results