shape
carat
color
clarity

Deco!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
So sorry about all this Deco! This guy is really crazy and obviously totally immature. What an idiot!!!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock

Just got done reading that thread. Classy

My feeling is, he has a crap diamond and won''t be told otherwise. His GF who apparently "knows about these things" loves it and he sure as hell wasn''t going to be told otherwise.

Deco, you did an awesome job trying to filter through his "knowledge" to give him in layman''s terms the truth but clearly this 30 minutes on this forum made him an expert...

What''s up with the rash of recent posts by people wanting to find 2+ct. diamonds for cheap?

Ouch February bride
I just bought a marquise from my friend that is just slightly over two carats (I mainly did it to help her out and it should make an interesting project).

koko

Shiny_Rock
Deco, take heart....you always take the time to help out "newbies" and your advice and opinions are invaluable. I haven''t been here in a long time (computer problems for a while), and not having a digital camera to share stuff, I kind of felt like I wasn''t able to contribute.....but I have to comment on this. It''s so juvenile, like the teacher left the classroom unattended so the loser kid is causing a ruckus. You''re so right, this behavior is only a reflection on him. I worry for his girlfriend, if he really has one. He may just be a teenager who goes from forum to forum baiting people to get his jollies.....
20.gif

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2006 7:45:38 PM
Author: koko
I worry for his girlfriend, if he really has one. He may just be a teenager who goes from forum to forum baiting people to get his jollies.....
20.gif
No, sadly, from the way it started out, he seems legit. And the way his insults were salted with hopes that Deco would be "beaten" tonight are pretty telling.

Lucky girl.
7.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2006 7:45:38 PM
Author: koko
Deco, take heart....you always take the time to help out ''newbies'' and your advice and opinions are invaluable. I haven''t been here in a long time (computer problems for a while), and not having a digital camera to share stuff, I kind of felt like I wasn''t able to contribute.....but I have to comment on this. It''s so juvenile, like the teacher left the classroom unattended so the loser kid is causing a ruckus. You''re so right, this behavior is only a reflection on him. I worry for his girlfriend, if he really has one. He may just be a teenager who goes from forum to forum baiting people to get his jollies.....
20.gif
I totally agree!!!

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
Clean up has begun.
9.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I am glad you didn''t let that bother you because you rock and this forum needs you... especially to counter us lemon pie girls when a cream pie debate starts
2.gif
18.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
ding dong the psycho''s gone

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, KGB and Gestapo did their job, thank you everyone for the reports.
Deco please go out and have a dinner on us, you starved the troll, good girl
9.gif

If anybody quoted any "troll-ism" please go edit them out of your posts or Report Abuse to Gestapo.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2006 8:10:14 PM
Author: Pricescope
Deco please go out and have a dinner on us, you starved the troll, good girl
9.gif
18.gif
9.gif
2.gif

I never knew the Gestapo was so funny!

p.s. - Thanks!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2006 6:40:14 PM
Author:kcoursolle
Deco, despite what mean and inconsiderate people say on other threads...I think you know what I''m referring to.
14.gif

You are awesome, incredibly helpful, and a sweet gal. Thank you for your wonderful, knowledgeable advice you''ve given me and others on this site. I, for one am incredibly appreciative. Hugs and best wishes.

1.gif
2.gif
3.gif
21.gif
9.gif
10.gif
37.gif
26.gif
19.gif
yeah what was up with that? he told me to bugger off as well! sheeeeeesh! what a blanketyblankblank!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results