shape
carat
color
clarity

Deco...have a TayTay ticket for you if you can travel!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Any chance you''ll be in SD next week, cuz I''ve got a ticket for you to see Mr. SexiHicks in a very unique venue!!

Downloaded the new CD...haven''t gotten to listen to it too much yet though, so I don''t have an official review yet! I do like that it''s different that everything else that''s been coming out lately though!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 3:42:11 PM
Author:tawn
Any chance you''ll be in SD next week, cuz I''ve got a ticket for you to see Mr. SexiHicks in a very unique venue!!

** PANT ** ** PANT ** **HYPERVENTALATE** ** FAINT **
3.gif

Awwwww MAN!!! That would be SAHWEEET! But I''m afraid next week I''m working here on the Eastern most of coasts & need to keep the gig!

DRAT-skies!!
15.gif
How FUN though!! Are you going??

Thanks so much for THINKING of me!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

p.s. -- I''ve heard a couple tracks but I think I''m getting the CD for xmas so I didn''t want to ruin anything on the homefront, ya know! "The Right Place" sounds amazing.
30.gif
Can''t wait to have the whole she-bang on active Itunes rotation.
3.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
OH Yeah! I''m going and I''m so excited! Since you''re standing me up, that means that my son will get to take another friend, so I''ll be stuck taking 3 kids who will pretend they don''t know me!! I got 4 tickets...but the show starts at 4, so none of my girlyfriends can come!

Apparently, Access Hollywood willl be there filming it...so you can see me on the show! I''ll be the one chasing him around, trying to catch him...FOR YOU of course!
2.gif
We can discuss the fee later! Bwahahahahahaaaa...

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2006 3:19:31 AM
Author: tawn
OH Yeah! I''m going and I''m so excited! Access Hollywood willl be there filming it...so you can see me on the show! I''ll be the one chasing him around, trying to catch him...FOR YOU of course!
2.gif
We can discuss the fee later! Bwahahahahahaaaa...

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Ya know ... there''s no "catch & release" program for Soul Singers. I think you get to *keep* them ... and/or transfer "ownership" to your message board pals.
3.gif

I''m thrilled YOU get to go!!!!! It was just so sweet of you to offer!! I was still tickled about it way last night & was telling my DH and he even voluteered to pay for my plane ticket as part of my x-mas present ... real sweetie, that one ... but when I reminded him of my work deadline he understood why I wasn''t packing my everlovin'' bags already.
1.gif

I''ll have to TIVO AH so I can scan the crowd for Beauty & the Bling!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll have to TIVO AH so I can scan the crowd for Beauty & the Bling!!
Tay Tay = Beauty
Tawn = Bling

PS Listened to the CD a few more times, so I know the word when I go see him next week...and I''m loving it! Mom told me that it went Platinum in one day, but she notoriously messes up her facts!? Is it so?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results