shape
carat
color
clarity

Deco Daze

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I gave a few hints that I had made a large purchase so I am here today to share with you!

While I appreciate the icy white and perfect symmetry of ideal new cut stones for others, I myself have always been drawn to antique gems. Big bold flashes of color thrown off by warm antique diamonds cut by hand, perfect imperfection, artistry, and craftsmanship are what speak to me. The romantic notion of a storied history and the representation of the passage of time. I love to have a gut reaction to a thing of great beauty to my eye. Most of the time I admire them in photographs but they are precious for me to justify the cost and I must let them go. This time letting go was not an option since I was immediately and irreversibly taken with the unique beauty that is my new ring. Without further ado......Antique Platinum 2.55 carat total weight diamond and emerald cocktail ring with 1.60 carat SI2 clarity and K color Marquise center. Crafted in Platinum it features twenty-one accent diamonds VS-2 to SI-1 clarity/G to H color, with a combined diamond weight of approx. 2.05 carats. This piece also has multiple genuine fancy cut emeralds, with a combined weight of approx. .50 carat.

thumbnail_IMG_1276 (2).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1315.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1241.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1337 (1).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1221 (1).jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Loving the whole suite of jewelry!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning piece and the bracelet is magnificent. Enjoy!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh man! Just gorgeous!! A great addition to your collection!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Oooh that ring, and then with the bracelet and the hair being the perfect compliment and... :love: :love: :love: :love:

H

Horsegirl76

Wow!!! It’s a stunning Deco piece. I love the symmetry and proportions! What a way to rock a marquis.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
my oh my, that is one beautiful ring! it looks splendid on you and most striking against your hair! and i love that it is a genuine antique...makes it all the more special. May you wear it in good health a happiness

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love the gorgeous outline and the pop of green - it’s really lovely.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word!! I absolutely love this - it's so captivating!

I wish it could whisper its story to you :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! What a cool ring. I love everything about it! And it looks amazing next to your beautiful hair. Wow. Killer combo all the way. Wear in good health and blingy joy! Refreshing and stunning. :love:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, elegant ring and bracelet:appl::love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! It looks great on you! And I love the matching bracelet and I think earrings! Could we get a focused pic of all 3?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! I can understand why you couldn’t let it go.
Congratulations on such a beautiful find!!
:kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, just my cup of tea! I love everything about your new ring and your other pieces. Congrats on a beautiful set!

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you - the earrings and pendent are 2016 Xavier from HSN green enamel and cz’s and the bracelet is also faux and a gift from my mom. I will wear them all together with my new love so I was playing with them. DA69485C-3DF7-449F-8B46-1F0FC0CE9601.jpeg

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow! I love the gorgeous outline and the pop of green - it’s really lovely.

Thank you! I too love her shape - such great curves and edges together - just so well executed :kiss2:

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you for all the compliments ladies - made me smile this morning while drinking my coffee. Hope everyone has a great day - I am walking on a cloud in new bling bliss!

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous! What a cool ring. I love everything about it! And it looks amazing next to your beautiful hair. Wow. Killer combo all the way. Wear in good health and blingy joy! Refreshing and stunning. :love:

:DThank you Missy!

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
my oh my, that is one beautiful ring! it looks splendid on you and most striking against your hair! and i love that it is a genuine antique...makes it all the more special. May you wear it in good health a happiness

Thank you! :love:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely and unique ring! Its so fun having a piece of history like that. The emerald color looks fabulous with your red hair. You rock this ring!

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
This is the best kind of antique/estate piece: classy, evocative, unique, and most importantly, well-suited to the wearer. What a special ring.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Timeless, unique and gorgeous! Seriously- who in your real life has a ring like this? No one but you.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Incredible! I totally agree, I love the old cuts with their warmer colors and large flashes of rainbow. this is such a unique and beautiful piece. Congrats! <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results