shape
carat
color
clarity

Decision Time

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
So I am in the final stretch getting the ring...just need the setting to be finished, then shipped to the States for appraisal and setting.

So I have 2 options for doing this...As many of the readers know, I am in Singapore at the moment, but will be back in the states for a short time (1.5 weeks) at the beginning of May before heading out to Sweden for 3 more months. She will be accompanying me to Sweden for a 1 week vacation.

So the question is:
do i propose in Atlanta where all the friends and family are? Or somewhere more exotic and new, like Sweden?

Would a girl (in your opinion) rather be close to friends and family? I would definately have plenty of calling cards ready for me if I do it in Sweden...

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Stu

Melyssa

Rough_Rock
Is you're girl a family/friends type? Is she close with them? If so, than I would do it in Atlanta.. But, if otherwise, than go for it in Sweden!

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Melissa but that you mentioned friends and family tells me she must be that type of girl so you definitely want to ask in Atlanta so she can cry with her friends and family and be giddy and silly. Then taking off to Sweden only makes it so much sweeter because it's like an early honey moon or engagement honey moon.

whirled

Rough_Rock
I think it might be nice to do it in Atlanta, so she can be with friends and family AND so she can show off her ring to people who are important to her!
1.gif
And the trip to Sweden will be extra special, like Lanee said, an engagement honeymoon. Good luck and congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results