shape
carat
color
clarity

DD#2 gave birth at work...

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, DF! That’s quite a way to enter the world - I’m glad it all went well!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations DF! Better start selling off some of your collection since she's gonna have you wrapped around that finger.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations DF! your grandkids are adorable!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such wonderful news! I'm glad mother and baby are doing well; obviously that little baby girl was impatient to get out into the world. She's adorable - congratulations! :love:

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Our granddaughter decided to come out and explore the world 5 weeks earlier than expected. DD texted me Sunday evening from work at about 9:30 pm said she was in pain, so her supervisor put her in a wheelchair and took her down to the ER. By the time she checked into the ER she was already dilated 10cm :o so it was too late for her to go to the hospital where she was scheduled to give birth which was like 30 miles away, so they send a NICU team of 4 from another hospital which was about 10 miles away to take delivery of her baby, b/c the hospital where she works no longer have labor and delivery.

She was in labor for only 3 hrs. She gave birth to a small but very healthy 4lb 12oz 17" baby girl on July 22 at 12:30 am. Immediately after birth mommy and baby was transferred in an ambulance along with the NICU team back to their hospital. Baby is breathing on her own w/o any assistance from medical devices. :appl:

Here's proud grandma with our new D FL granddaughter.

IMG_5977.jpeg
IMG_3982.jpeg

Congratulations on the speedy delivery and healthy wee girl. She has wonderful coloring and lovely long legs.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Glad all turned out well and congrats!

cheers--Sharon

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is beautiful and perfect, DF! Congratulations! Your grand babies are so darn cute. I predict you are going to have a hard time denying them a single thing and they will be wrapped around your blingy finger. Cant say I would blame you a bit. What precious girls!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww what a precious baby, congratulations Grandpa!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your granddaughter is beautiful, Dancing Fire. Congratulations. I am so glad that your daughter and the baby are well. I was a month early, which is not very far off from five weeks, yet I weighed slightly over six pounds. To be under five pounds somehow seems very frightening to me. Your granddaughter must have been going to be quite small even if she went full term. But small is fine as long as she is small and healthy. And your granddaughter gives every sign of being a very strong young lady both in mind and body!

I am so happy for you and your family!

Deb :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new D FL is the most beautiful D FL I've ever seen. :kiss2::kiss2: :kiss2: She is beautiful @Dancing Fire . Congratulations to you and your DW, and your daughter's family. How happy you must be. She looks wonderful and healthy and just beautiful. God bless you all.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Dancing Fire. She is beautiful!

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations to you and your family. A beautiful new addition and thank God she's breathing on her own and will be ok. Thank you for sharing DF!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m glad everyone is doing well and by the way your granddaughter is beautiful! Congratulations to all!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations DF! She’s beautiful! :geek2:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
kicken!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! She’s just beautiful! :love:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! So happy for you, your daughter, and that gorgeous baby!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results