shape
carat
color
clarity

DC/No. VA gals -- HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I need to send my sister flowers TOMORROW ... her office is in Old Town, Alexandria ... is there a CHIC florist there?? Or a fab DC florist that delivers to Alex.??? Looking for a classic nosegay kind of Kate Spade-ish preppy fresh floral array.

I just can''t do 1-800 flowers!
14.gif

Help!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Well...I don''t know exactly how chic or fab...and no, I''m not a gal, but...

You might check out what goes as both My Florist and Exclusively Roses (they don''t do just roses).

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bumpity bump ... HELP HELP HELP HELP
9.gif

Thanks, Ira ... I checked that place out & while they did have very pretty, on-the-traditional-side arrangements ... I didn''t find anything that''s "her" ... or GEEZ, "me".

GULP ...
23.gif
I think I became a flower SNOB when I worked at Vogue magazine in NY and saw the best of the best arriving daily. As a result, my skin now crawls at babys breath & tall clear stock vases and big plume-y POW explosions.

And, though, those seem to be what I GET these days (thankfully only the red rose variety -- which I retrim & toss the baby''s breath & make my own chic nosegay out of HA
3.gif
), as DH has no idea about my delusions of flower greatness -- I draw the line at SENDING those kinds of things.

I google, but just wack ads come up ...

It''s really important (my fab sister just did something fab & brave & I''m so proud of her)

HELP!
1.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
did you check martha stewart flowers? she shows different things on her show. i have not checked it myself.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
deco, I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier. But in case you ever need to send flowers again...try a place called Flowers Unique by Marchand on King Street in Old Town. I walk by it a lot and it seems like they have cool unique arrangements...

http://www.flowersuniquebymarchand.com/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results