shape
carat
color
clarity

dberg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dberg

Rough_Rock
I haven''t officially introduced myself here - so here goes....

I''m originally from Boise, Idaho

I completed my undergraduate degrees in Sociology and Anthropolgy from Rocky Mountain College - a small private school in Billings Montana (which allows me to earn about $6.00/year

My husband and I married on New Years Eve, 2000 - and moved to Georgia 4 months and 15 days later.

We are relatively new home owners - purchased our first home last year and love it! I have lived in Residence Halls for 12 years as both student and onsite staff....so our own space is wonderful

I''m working on my M.Ed at Georgia State University - I will be defending my thesis at the end of April and hopefully finding work within the university system.

A few of my favorite things are: My husband, The color green, our chihuahua Willow, a good CTR (cheap trashy novel....shhhh don''t tell), jewelry, garage sales, antiques, travel, and of course jewelry.

Glad to see everyone - I''ve actually lurked here for quite awhile.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Dberg,

Thanks for posting. Anthropology is one of my favorite fields. I went back to school to study anthropology/archaeology (because my accounting degree wasn't right for me), but was side tracked after my first year and quit to pursuit pottery instead
1.gif
lol I had planned to major in Mesoamerican Archaeology.

Congratulations on your home purchase!

Michelle

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Dberg, welcome to Pricescope. Hope you stick around for the fun.
1.gif

pinkangel

Rough_Rock
Hi dberg! I lurked here for a while too before joining! I also love a good CTR!
rodent.gif

Beth

Shiny_Rock
Hi Dberg. Good to see you here.
wavey.gif

dberg

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Pinkangel.....I have to ask because I think I'm having a bottled blonde moment......who were you over there? It's probably plain as day......
9.gif

pinkangel

Rough_Rock
Yes, dberg, I was over there, for almost two years. I was never much of a poster, tho' I would stop in every few days to see what was going on. Somehow I got caught in the big banning, although in my whopping 170 posts, I never said an unkind thing to anyone. I did however vote( I must have I guess to have been included in the ban ) in the infamous poll, but did not post any comments.

I enjoyed many of the regular posters, and was happy to see many familiar names here!

pinkangel

Rough_Rock
Ooops! Didn't even answer your question! I was pinkangel over there too, but was never a big poster. Mostly just lurked. That's why I was so amazed to have been banned!

doxiemom

Rough_Rock
wavey.gif
Howdy stranger!

dberg

Rough_Rock
Thanks pinkangel....Hope to see more of you!

pinkangel

Rough_Rock
Thank you dberg. I plan to be more active here...I just feel much more comfortable about posting. I look forward to getting to know everyone here!

DD

Rough_Rock
Hi Dberg!

Saw your post under my intro thread just as I was coming over to yours to say 'hi'! I'm glad that my fellow Atlantan is on board!

Boston has "moderated" into the 30's, but I am craving Spring!

Hope you are still enjoying your new home and your "new" pup!

And I agree with you and pinkangel--I can't see why you were banned, either!

DD

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Welcome to Pricescope Dberg..
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results