shape
carat
color
clarity

David S. Diamond Prices

SonicYouth

Rough_Rock
Hi All! Great board, I've gotten some great information. I am interested in buying a Solasfera diamond from David S. Diamond in NYC. I have visited there and have to say the staff and diamonds are both top-notch, I fell in love with this jeweler. However, I would like to negotiate the price on the stone I am interested in. Does anyone have any experience with price negotiation at David S. Diamond or know if this jeweler will negotiate on price?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cant help you with David S diamonds but do you know if GOG has a stone similar to yours? That might give you an idea
what an on-line jeweler charges and maybe you can get them down to a little more than that.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ you can click on round or princess (not sure what you are looking at). To see how much a stone
cost hit the Reserve Diamond button then look at your cart and you can see the price. You dont actually have it reserved until
you do more stuff.

SonicYouth

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1308164423|2946800 said:
Cant help you with David S diamonds but do you know if GOG has a stone similar to yours? That might give you an idea
what an on-line jeweler charges and maybe you can get them down to a little more than that.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/ you can click on round or princess (not sure what you are looking at). To see how much a stone
cost hit the Reserve Diamond button then look at your cart and you can see the price. You dont actually have it reserved until
you do more stuff.

thanks for the advice!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck with your purchase!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to add we have a Solasfera and it is a superbly-cut diamond!
It's so bright and full of fire.

We also have a Whiteflash ACA, another super-ideal round with the standard 8 arrows instead of the 10 that Solasfera has.
Though they have very similar specs and while have a different look, they are both equally beautiful IMHO.

enyce

Rough_Rock
i had a great experience purchasing from david s. recently. i worked directly with david. they are relatively firm on their prices, but i did a lot of research prior to making a decision and the price was quite competitive - even as compared to online vendors. you can save a bit if you wire the funds and ship out of state to save on tax though..

SonicYouth

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone for all of your help!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results