shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold David Klass French Cut Diamond Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I had this beautiful band made my David Klass in October 2022. It is like brand new. Never worn except for pictures. I love this ring but I got another one like it, only bigger. I am sticking with the bigger one!

The ring is a size 7. It does have a sizing bar that David has actually covered with french cut diamonds. So it looks exactly like a full eternity, but has the benefit of being able to be sized! David has said if it needs to be sized he will do it. I personally wouldn't have anyone but him size it.

It is platinum and 3.2 grams. 1.79ct. It has hand engraving on the sides and delicate milgrain on the edges. Diamonds are G color and VS clarity. The width is 2.4mm and the depth is 1.8mm.

Would be a great stacking band or a fabulous wedding band. Hi

Price is 3,500.
I paid 4.500 and again it has never been worn.
Loupe Troop link
Thanks for looking! IMG_1835.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1840.jpeg
    IMG_1840.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1829.jpeg
    IMG_1829.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1832.jpeg
    IMG_1832.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1848.jpeg
    IMG_1848.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1833.jpeg
    IMG_1833.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1846.jpeg
    IMG_1846.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 50

plad25

Shiny_Rock
FYI- your link doesn’t work.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
FYI- your link doesn’t work.

If you click on the Loupe Troop written in blue it should. Please try that. If that doesn't work I'm not sure what to do. It works on my end. Thank you for letting me know @plad25

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
If you click on the Loupe Troop written in blue it should. Please try that. If that doesn't work I'm not sure what to do. It works on my end. Thank you for letting me know @plad25

It doesn't work for me either

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone!!! I will have my husband do it again. He just loves being told he didn’t do something right ;-)

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
This link works for me! But it isn't showing up on the newest listings, I had to go into your profile. You may want to relist it if the issue persists...

My DH is the computer whiz of the family! Where is my daughter when I need her?!!! Sorry everyone. I don't think he can figure it out, if anyone cares to take pity on me and post the link, I will be very grateful! Oh what a night!!!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
The link newtojewels posted works! She is right though it’s not listed in the main list but you can view via the link she posted or under your name or by clicking on bands.

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
@peppermintpatty Your original link doesn't work for the rest of us because it's a link to your account, and not a link to the listing itself. The link to your account can only be viewed by someone logged in said account. You can recognise it because the address goes "loupetroup.com/account/..."

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@peppermintpatty Your original link doesn't work for the rest of us because it's a link to your account, and not a link to the listing itself. The link to your account can only be viewed by someone logged in said account. You can recognise it because the address goes "loupetroup.com/account/..."

Please see the link newtojewels posted. That one works. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will do a separate post so everyone can see it, thanks again!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Pricescopers! My apologies for all of the link confusion!

In post #5, which is the lovely newtojewels post, you will see the link there. That is the correct link.

Thank you once again newtojewels!!!

I promise I will never let my husband try to post a link again. He is eternally grateful for that!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Hello Pricescopers! My apologies for all of the link confusion!

In post #5, which is the lovely newtojewels post, you will see the link there. That is the correct link.

Thank you once again newtojewels!!!

I promise I will never let my husband try to post a link again. He is eternally grateful for that!

LT is weird. When you submit your listing, if you copy and paste there, then as someone above said, it will try to link to your individual account. So what you have to do is after you submit your listing, just go to loupetroop.com again and find your listing, click on it, then copy and paste the link. Almost all of us have made the same mistake your husband did - it's a really easy one to make.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Dust for a quick sale!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
LT is weird. When you submit your listing, if you copy and paste there, then as someone above said, it will try to link to your individual account. So what you have to do is after you submit your listing, just go to loupetroop.com again and find your listing, click on it, then copy and paste the link. Almost all of us have made the same mistake your husband did - it's a really easy one to make.

@Mreader i will let DH know he is not alone and see if he can fix that! Thank you!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry again, I get what you are saying now about post 5 and newtojewels link. I’m in the middle of a kitchen remodel and have my 3 senior citizen fur babies crying and barking from the noise and strangers. I will get dh on it at noon!
Thank you for your advice and patience!!!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Omg this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love French cut bands and this is a great price… between this and the ruby ring I’m so glad they’re not my size!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Omg this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love French cut bands and this is a great price… between this and the ruby ring I’m so glad they’re not my size!!

@Inked thank you!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
This is just lovely!!! Someone is going to be very lucky, whoever scoops it up!

DmdRunner

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous Band! Do you have any pictures of this stacked with other rings that you can share? I'd love to see what it looks like stacked with a solitaire style setting. Thanks!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous Band! Do you have any pictures of this stacked with other rings that you can share? I'd love to see what it looks like stacked with a solitaire style setting. Thanks!

Thank you @DmdRunner
Here are a couple of small stacks.
One with an engraved band made by David Klass and the other is with my engagement ring. IMG_1910.png IMG_1910.png

Attachments

• IMG_1912.png
    IMG_1912.png
    638 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1911.png
    IMG_1911.png
    625.7 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results