shape
carat
color
clarity

Daughter getting married March 22!!!!!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They were planning on going to go to the mountains and just go to one of those little chapels this weekend but I knew she would have remorse with no pics or dress, etc. So before I said anything I did some sleuthing and found one of the best venues here that offers elopement type package. It was their decision, I just offered the option if they wanted. They are so excited, they will have the ceremony in the gardens and have full use of the whole garden for photos and I was able to get venue, hair and makeup, photographer, officiant, his wedding band, and we just picked the dress (all within a week) . I can't wait to be able to post pics afterwards. Now just gotta find lodging. Weeeee, so excited!
This is her dress, you can't tell but it has the slightest hint of blue in the flowered bodice. She cried when she tried it on, it was THE dress for her.

1706728397848.png

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
her dress is beautiful!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:dance:Congratulations mama for coming in clutch!
SO exciting and that dress is absolutely beautiful.
Smart thinking, it will be all the good parts of getting married with none of the stress.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh…. That dress is just simply beautiful…. :kiss2:

Congratulations!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, it’s absolutely gorgeous, congratulations to your daughter and future SIL.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you all.
what an absolutely stunning dress.
and good work mama getting her to have a beautiful dress and proper photos of the event. she definitely would have had some regrets later on.
I remember my little DD being fascinated by both my dress and all the photos, repeatedly telling me I was a beautiful princess :kiss2: so thinking ahead

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! The dress is beautiful and the wedding sounds very nice! Best wishes to the happy couple!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW @autumngems, Your daughter’s dress is STUNNING!!! It’s truly gorgeous. She is going to be a beautiful bride. I wish them every happiness and a beautiful life filled with love. Congratulations!

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They were planning on going to go to the mountains and just go to one of those little chapels this weekend but I knew she would have remorse with no pics or dress, etc. So before I said anything I did some sleuthing and found one of the best venues here that offers elopement type package. It was their decision, I just offered the option if they wanted. They are so excited, they will have the ceremony in the gardens and have full use of the whole garden for photos and I was able to get venue, hair and makeup, photographer, officiant, his wedding band, and we just picked the dress (all within a week) . I can't wait to be able to post pics afterwards. Now just gotta find lodging. Weeeee, so excited!
This is her dress, you can't tell but it has the slightest hint of blue in the flowered bodice. She cried when she tried it on, it was THE dress for her.

1706728397848.png

Congrats to your DD and to you as a mom, this is a special moment.
What an amazing dress!

No sleeves, yeeey! 'cause everyone started copying Kate's dress ad nauseam so this looks so fresh!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!
Gorgeous dress :love:

Wishing your DD and her soon to be DH a lifetime of happiness together

Sunrises Sunsets

Shiny_Rock
The dress is absolutely beautiful and the wedding sounds pretty perfect to me. I would have loved that scenario vs the months of planning and stress prior to my wedding. I do not remember my important day with fondness, I was happy it was over.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Congrats all around!

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous dress! Best wishes to them!!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
We need to see a pic of the engagement ring!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
You are such a great mother to do all of that for your daughter!!! The dress is the absolute bomb, and perfect that you offered the option, so that the couple had the choice. I can't wait to see the pictures as well @autumngems!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to your DD and to you as a mom, this is a special moment.
What an amazing dress!

No sleeves, yeeey! 'cause everyone started copying Kate's dress ad nauseam so this looks so fresh!

It does come with sleeves which are not attached that you can choose to wear, I got them just in case she wants to wear them. She is self-conscious about her arms as she is so tiny and thin.

1706891555763.png

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It does come with sleeves which are not attached that you can choose to wear, I got them just in case she wants to wear them. She is self-conscious about her arms as she is so tiny and thin.

1706891555763.png

Nah, that's not the kinda sleeves I had in mind, I'm talking about covering your shoulders kinda sleeves. I love off-shoulder everything, half my dresses are bardot style.

I still prefer the dress without the sleeves but whatever your daughter likes is what she should wear.

P.S. Skinny arms are pretty, everyone wants skinny arms, trust me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results