shape
carat
color
clarity

Dark purple bridesmaids dresses?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
My bridesmaids and I all adore the colour purple and we''re trying to find some dark purple long bridesmaids dresses but not having much luck. Can anyone suggest any that they''ve seen? Thank you
1.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the Lazaro dress (the purpleish one)! That is GORGEOUS.

Next time I need dress ideas, I think I know who to ask, SLJS!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow-thank you Sarah! I adore the third one-it''s so pretty.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I really like the jim hjelm one! I even passed it on to my friend who''s been looking for eggplant colored dresses and not having any luck! You are such a good searcher, Sarah!

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
Hi bee - I orginally was going to have long purple dresses. The two I liked were from www.threaddesign.com and also vera wang had a few long deep purples. If you go to their websites and click on the dresses most of the styles can be done in a purple - my favorites and the ones we ending up getting in pink are the Bailey, the Gwen and the Marianna all in Charmeuse Chiffon. Not sure of your price range but the thread ones can be expensive.

Hope that helps.

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
Alfred Angelo has a whole bunch - I think my BM will wind up in one of them . .. but all I told her was tea length and dark purple so she could get anything she wants. She''s the only girl on the bridal party so she doesn''t have to match anyone else. . .

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
No prob! :) Lots of choices out there in Angelo as well, I agree.

GolfGirl2008

Rough_Rock
http://verawang.com/maids/
You may need to go see them in person to see their color palette but they have a large selection of purples.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ooh - I love that first Jenny Yoo one - I think it would be really flattering to a wide range of body types, and its very elegant
30.gif
30.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Ummmm, Sarah....can you please pick out my MOB dress.
2.gif

Beautiful dresses....stunning.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Haha! Okay I will head on over to the MOB thread!
1.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Siri!!!

julabean

Shiny_Rock
My bridesmaids wore a dark, grayish purple for my wedding and if my husband''s stupid photo software was working, I''d even show pictures. But, uh, it''s not. But I just wanted to say that I loved their dresses and the whole "look" - and wished I had seen some of these great suggestions prior to April 5th! :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks so much everyone! There are some great options from those sites. I love those thread dresses-they''re so beautiful. I''d never heard of siri or jenny yoo before. Off to check out those sites. Thanks again everyone-it''s been very helpful!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Bee - my girls wore Vera Wang dresses in "egg plant" - they LOVED
30.gif
the color and I must say it look great on everyone!

bridesmaidsforL&J825.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your dresses looked fab! Thanks so much for posting that picture. They really are gorgeous dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results