shape
carat
color
clarity

Dankso Clogs & Eileen Fisher/JJill/Target Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
... ahhhhh, a place for us ... a time & a place for us.
9.gif

Just a cheeky response to the Jimmy Choo & Gucci thread! But I''m curious who ELSE falls into this less glam category??
3.gif

Here are my standards:

SHOES
Black Dansko clogs
Tall black suede Uggs
Red Cole Haan mules
Nike Air Rift mary-jane-style sneaks
Platform sandals of various ilk
Flip flops from Target
Dastardly Chinese Slippers that are so so so "ghetto" but I love them
One indulgence: Ferragamo ankle boots in many colors/fabrics

CLOTHES
Stretchy flared jeans
Solid colored sweaters, tees & fitted shirts
Little blazers
White mens-style tank tops worn under things
Long jeans skirts
Black pants & skirts
A couple of floaty, peasent-style tops

There are no kitten-heels, silky chemises, little black dresses. WHO''S WITH ME??

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hehe, Can I be a bit of both???

On my graduate student salary I certainly can't be a part of the Gucci and Choo thread...and I'm not sure I would be 100% there even if I could afford it!! But I do enjoy a pair of good heels every now and then, but I too am much more of a clog and flip flop kind of girl most of the time.

I do a lot of anthropologie and I sure own at least one pair of dansko clogs too!!!

But I do love my designer denim, matched with a shirt from target of course.
2.gif

I'm with you Deco!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2007 4:08:23 PM
Author: neatfreak
I do a lot of anthropologie
HA! Me too! Tops mostly though as my buttocks are HUMUNGO -- even my COUCH is from Anthropologie. I''m about to put on an apron of theirs also to cook up some lasagna
18.gif

After I started this thread I remembered that I actually have a Gucci purse
31.gif
-- but that''s different ... somehow DIFFERENT.
12.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
does it have to be one or the other? expensive to be 'glam'? i don't think so!!

today i have on abercrombie & fitch khakis ($19 on clearance!); a target/mossimo flutter sleeve banded bottom black jersey tunic ($15), and steve madden strappy black sandals ($39). my whole outfit is under $75. and it's super cute. i get compliments on this top all the time, heehe. then add in my diamonds....and then the balenciaga bag. hmm.

i like mixing and matching, i don't feel as though great fashion needs to be costly. i love target for some stuff (but some just looks plain cheapo!), $15 shorts from old navy, $12 flip flops...but i also love me an expensive handbag or pair of shoes if i can get some mileage out of them.
2.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2007 4:39:54 PM
Author: Mara
does it have to be one or the other? expensive to be 'glam'?[/b] i don't think so!!
Not AT ALL. I'm not against brand names ... or for them ... Gucci "clothes" just sounds like a lot of pressure to me. It reminds me of my days at Conde Nast where people put whole top-tier name brand outfits together day after day on meager salaries. PRESSURE!! Trust-fund required! Also -- those top-tier designers don't do plus size ... so, for me, currently, it's not an option.

Yet - even if it was, as Neatfreak said -- I don't think I'd do it. Most of those clothes (Chanel, Gucci, Prada) are so tailored & uncomfy looking. I prefer CASUAL I guess.

Also - I LOATHE walking in heels. I'm 5'9 1/2" ... and HEAVY on my feet ... can you say ouchies??

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh i agree re: the high end brand name clothing items. i have gotten a few prada things off ebay but they are for fun and even then they weren't exactly COMFY...think random strings holding up strange small amounts of material on my upper half...hehee.

the store local to me that sells b-bags also sells things like marni and other high end designers. color me shell-shocked as i hold up a square of material that probably cost all of $5 to make that is marked $899.00. i don't even think if i was someone looking for a $900 top that it would actually live up to my expectations. does it bark and cuddle with me at night because my dog sure does and she cost about the same.
5.gif

it kind of reminds me of the $1000 jessica simpson sheets. do you just because you CAN? hehee. but hey i don't mind admiring this kinda stuff on others!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2007 4:51:58 PM
Author: Mara
but hey i don''t mind admiring this kinda stuff on others!!
SO TRUE!! I *love* going to Park Avenue & seeing the ladies all dolled up in their Chanel, walking their pups ... or the people who actually get "pulled together" for the airport. (One of my fave places to people watch) Great luggage! Great outfits! Great bling!

I just can''t do it ... I give up! But - you go Glam Gals! We''ll watch & appreciate!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hehe, until that other thread I never knew Gucci made clothes!! So yeah I am not into spending thousands on something that IMHO will go out of style in a nano second. Love their purses, or shoes even but don't own any of those either. LV and Marc Jacobs are my fave purses. Anyway back to the clothes, I don't wear anything high end, just your basic stuff and it HAS to be comfortable!!!
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OKOK Deco Inquiring minds must know--you can wear platforms but not kitten heels?
33.gif
Alltho I am a heel girl (of all ilks too
1.gif
), I find platforms much more difficult to negotiate--for me, talk about being heavy on your feet......I guess it is what you are used to......

cheers--Sharon

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My feet are double-wides, so that pretty much rules me out of the Jimmy Choo/Christian Loboutin category. The spare tire around my middle also rules out the designer clothes, since spending lots of $$$ to camoflage what cannot be camoflaged would be futile.

I am a Balenciaga bag ho, though. Other than my bags, I don't own any designer shoes or clothes. Yes, I have some designer jeans (Joe's, Sevens) but I also wear jeans by the Gap and Old Navy. Typical outfit: Joe's jeans, Michael Stars top, Gap denim jacket, and a Bal bag. I shop for clothes at run-of-the-mill mall stores, i.e. Gap, Old Navy, Banana, Macy's.

I really enjoy ogling designer clothes in magazines, but that's about it. If I had a body that was easier to dress, I could easily be tempted into splurging on a high-quality item now and then (i.e., a nice Marc Jacobs coat that will last FOREVER). But, staying on the cheap has its advantages: it means I can have a whole closet full of cheap and expendable clothes versus a handful of high-end things that I'd feel pressured to keep forever.

Plus, as a mom of two little kids, I have no business wearing really nice things. I'm a barf and dirt magnet when I'm around them.
20.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Decode, I never knew you were such a funny one!!
9.gif

If I were yr height, I would give up heels (well maybe not give them up totally, but I definitely wouldn't wear them practically on a daily basis). I LOVE flat sandals, looking that is (btw, JC has some gorgeous flat sandals for sale at the stores now
1.gif
2.gif
) but just cannot wear them, unless I'm travelling and need to be really comfortable.

I don't believe in cladding myself head-to-toe in designer gear. Oh ok, i'll admit it's because we'd totally go bankrupt, if I were!!
1.gif
. Plus, it's just not practical. So most of the time, I mix and match. My Jimmy Choo shoes (which I only have one pair of at the moment
8.gif
) and my Gucci clothes and shoes etc. are mostly for dressing up/ evenings out (which I totally enjoy when I have the occasions), though I do carry my LV practically everyday (they're the best value-for-money IMO).

One of my two best friends IS most of the time dressed head-to-toe in designer stuff but this is because i) she and her hubby can totally afford it and ii) she doesn't always buy them at full price, she is the best shoppper in the world, she knows where and when to buy the most beautiful stuff at a fraction of the original price. AND she's 5' 7 1/2 ", as thin as a rail and looks like a supermodel! I hate her!! I don't really, just kidding!!
2.gif

I love looking at beautiful clothes on beautiful people, just like I enjoy looking at as well as wearing diamonds. It makes me happy!
1.gif
. Actually, French women, particularly the Parisians, I find are the most stylish seemingly all the time. I have no idea how they do it
33.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey, I am both! I think it is silly to be just one way when it comes to clothes and shoes, especially where comfort is concerned. I am all about comfort in every day life.

I love Havianas, I grab t shirts on sale at Gap, I love Danskos (except I have one pair that does not fit right and really hurts my one foot!)...I went to American Eagle to buy clothes for my son and got myself some cute stuff on sale...I also LOVE some of the really comfy draped tops and bottoms like Eileen Fisher. The one place I have never shopped is H and M, I have heard they have great things, just never have ventured into one.

I run around in khakis or jeans or sweats mostly. I save the nice stuff for evenings or special events, I am not walking the dog in 4 inch heels or doing carpool in a suit, but I have seen older ladies here like that for sure. Not my style, too uncomfortable for me with kids and running around. I mostly am about comfort. And, Deco, at 5 5 1/2, I need a bit of help in the height dept, if I were as tall as you are, I think I would skip the heels most of the time!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
as a STHM I live in jeans and tees. mostly Mall stores for me too, unless i''ve got a special occasion coming and then I''ll hit boutique''s or something for a cute dress. I do LOVE BCBG as my *little black dress* shop but BCBG is hardly Prada, Channel, Marc Jacobs..I love Target too for cute trendy things that I usually only wear for one season.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I am ALL about cheap clothes!

H&M, Target, Old Navy! Heck yeah!

Banana Republic is about as pricey as I''m willing to go!

Shoes - I do love a good shoe. My favoritest shoes in the whole world are a pair of faboo chanel heels that I''ve about killed...but during the summer you''ll find me in flip flops.

However, I do love a good bag. And I''ve invested more in bags than I care to admit...but I love ''em.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I was thinner I was much more into designer clothes... plus I was in school and there was a lot of competitiveness. The amount of $ I spent now makes me cringe though.

Now I can''t wear anything designer except a few designer''s evening gowns in size 14 (Carmen Marc Valvo)... so I''m into looking tailored and comfortable.

I shop primarily at Ann Taylor, Bannana Republic Nordstroms and outlets for work clothing.
I don''t dress down as much since I''ve gained weight because nice jeans just don''t seem to happen. But I shop at Target, Old Navy, H&M in the summer and Macy''s when they have sales for ''casual'' clothes. Oh, and Mervins-- they have nice T-shirts and I''m wearing one now (casual Friday).

I buy my shoes from Marshalls, DSW, or at outlets (last call, neimans, bluefly).

I don''t spend $$ on purses anymore either... although I am getting back into that. I have a nice sturdy Dooney that I was surprised to find (don''t generally like Dooney''s style) that I carry all the time. It''s so durable and looks good.

Most of the time it''s a balance to look good without breaking the bank. I like getting decent quality at affordable prices... but I also don''t mind buying something that will just be for a season-- that''s what I like H&M and Target for... some trends just aren''t worth the $$ to buy nice quality... I get the look without the price tag and then just toss it afterward.

Target does have fit issues though. Some of their stuff just isn''t cut right at all.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2007 5:36:53 PM
Author: canuk-gal
OKOK Deco Inquiring minds must know--you can wear platforms but not kitten heels?
33.gif
Hee! It''s TRUE! But my platforms probably aren''t what you''re picturing ... more like two inches in the front, 3 1/2 in the back -- not those 60''s-esque towering anklesnappers!! I got some because I like my jeans/pants long (anything to look slimmer!). I''ll also do a wedge heel from time to time (boots & sandals) I just feel so wobbly on kitten heels or stilettos that I can''t deal ... I also feel VULNERABLE, like I''m an easy target for crime or something. I have NO IDEA where that idea comes from. I''ve never been attacked or mugged or anything (but I''ve heard similar stories about other items making people targets: namely overalls (easy to cut off) & ponytails (easy to grab). Ish. This is creeping me out! I think it''s on my mind because I had a bad, bad dream last night. Sorry -- TMI!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Well, let''s put it this way:
I''m going out tonight to a fancy restaurant in town with my DH, parents, and my visiting sister. I''ll be wearing either nice red birkenstock clogs or my 6 yr-old camper''s sandals, my j.jill boot-cut stretch corduroy jeans, and a j.jill sweater. (j.jill is about as dressy and expensive as I get, and I only buy the sale stuff) I''m currently wearing my four yr-old Chico pants and a target polo shirt and the red birkenstocks. They make some pretty attractive shoes, I swear!
Oh and my ''nice'' purses are from the Coach outlet store.

I''m also currently shopping online for ''nice'' clothes at title nine. Yes, I consider skorts to be day-time social function wear. I guess I do belong in Eugene after all!
9.gif

It''s a matter of choice and lifestyle, not money for me. I like comfortable things that are a good value. It doesn''t matter if I could pay for j.jill clothes full price, I just don''t feel they''re worth that price.

Of course I also managed to convince myself that $400 cowboy boots were a good value and let''s not talk about how I feel it''s necessary to buy new shoes every season.
31.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
KALEIGH & LITTLYSSER & MRSALVO -- oh I love me some purses too. But mid-hundreds has been my max so far.
26.gif

KRISTYD -- I am *so* not buying this "spare tire" story with your widdle fingers!
3.gif
Yet, I believe you about the barf ...
31.gif
For me: mega pet hair, hair-balls & umm, pup-mistakes of both the Champagne & Chocolate variety.
20.gif

LIENTM -- Agree about those darn Parisian minxes. I go ga-ga over their unique jewelry too. Like one big, bold creative piece that knocks your eyes out -- rather than the US version of draping yourself in matched sets of bling ...

DIAMONDFAN -- You do seem to straddle both worlds effortlessly & beautifully! Which is why I TOTALLY HATE YOU. Oh geez -- I mean ENVY!
27.gif

GYPSY -- I''m sure some of my rebellion against uncomfy designer duds is directly related to the fact I do most of my work in pajamas. However - since it is hard to stir up new clients, which i desperately need, whilst in slippers & bra-less -- eh, time for a nap.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2007 1:30:20 AM
Author: lienTN
Decode, I never knew you were such a funny one!!
9.gif

If I were yr height, I would give up heels (well maybe not give them up totally, but I definitely wouldn''t wear them practically on a daily basis). I LOVE flat sandals, looking that is (btw, JC has some gorgeous flat sandals for sale at the stores now
1.gif
2.gif
) but just cannot wear them, unless I''m travelling and need to be really comfortable.

I don''t believe in cladding myself head-to-toe in designer gear. Oh ok, i''ll admit it''s because we''d totally go bankrupt, if I were!!
1.gif
. Plus, it''s just not practical. So most of the time, I mix and match. My Jimmy Choo shoes (which I only have one pair of at the moment
8.gif
) and my Gucci clothes and shoes etc. are mostly for dressing up/ evenings out (which I totally enjoy when I have the occasions), though I do carry my LV practically everyday (they''re the best value-for-money IMO).

One of my two best friends IS most of the time dressed head-to-toe in designer stuff but this is because i) she and her hubby can totally afford it and ii) she doesn''t always buy them at full price, she is the best shoppper in the world, she knows where and when to buy the most beautiful stuff at a fraction of the original price. AND she''s 5'' 7 1/2 '', as thin as a rail and looks like a supermodel! I hate her!! I don''t really, just kidding!!
2.gif

I love looking at beautiful clothes on beautiful people, just like I enjoy looking at as well as wearing diamonds. It makes me happy!
1.gif
. Actually, French women, particularly the Parisians, I find are the most stylish seemingly all the time. I have no idea how they do it
33.gif
I love my designer stuff, don''t get me wrong, BUT I have to say that I have some t-shirts, workout wear and random things from Target. Actually, I am slightly intoxicated with Ikea and Target, because they are like shopping village....I ALWAYS buy when I go, and maybe it''s coming from NYC, but any place where you can buy toothpaste, a hibachi grill, golf clubs, and milk is pretty cool in MY book! I adore Target, even though I am not always nuts about their clothing, but it''s such a fun place to go!

LOL, Lien your comment made me laugh! I was reading this and thinking of my French friends. I think it''s because they do a few things.

One, I think they like to shop less but for more quality items. Things that will be more classic and can be worn in several ways. Like the classic bags and pants that are not trendy. They take less risk in patterns they buy, but more risk in combinations...?

Two, I think they like to be fit and as such things "seem" to fit better on bodies where the sizes are easier to find! Generally the French are about the same size and weight and height in most things, no one really short, no one really tall or really heavy. Everyone just sort of average, so clothing makers have an easier time and so do shoppers.

Three, they fit clothes to their shapes. I find it rare to see an older woman in a short shirt, or a young girl in a mu mu. They fit the clothes to their shapes and know how to accentuate to seem more attractive. Many girls I see in the US have a way of wearing clothes a bit too tight for their bodies, or girls with lovely figures hide them behind baggy pants and bulky t-shirts several sizes too large. Generally the young people I exclude because they always have their contra-mode styles, but here in the US people in general express themselves more through clothes and follow trends more. Sometimes they don''t always flatter us...like the slim pants on a heavier set shorter woman, or babydoll shirts on a skinny girl who disappears in a sea of fabric.

I personally am not a trendy dresser. It costs too much to keep up with, it''s never really suited to my physique, and I prefer the European way of buying less, but better quality, because I feel that quality makes your movement in it more comfortable and the fabrics more breathable and last longer, look better, and drape well.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco, it helps to look young. Though it was better when I was a size two, I can still go into Gap or American Eagle and get stuff, I love their sales, their stuff gets marked down to an incredible discount!!! If I am running around without a lot of makeup on I can be in my Merrels or clogs or my flip flops and casual clothes, even with a nicer bag and jewelry on. If I want to go all out, the clothes and make up go along with that, and while I do not look "old" I think I look age appropriate. But I am in the middle ground of not quite looking my age so I can cover it okay! DON''T HATE ME
6.gif
8.gif
24.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you love Birkenstocks too? I have to say I have a ratty pair that, once I broke them in, are sooo comfy but definitely not pretty...

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2007 4:49:27 PM
Author: diamondfan
Do you love Birkenstocks too? I have to say I have a ratty pair that, once I broke them in, are sooo comfy but definitely not pretty...
Never tried ''em -- but I know my sister loves her Birks. I did have a couple pairs of those boiled wool slippers with cork/rubber soles that mold to your feet like I *hear* B''s do. My fave sporty sandals last year were some Nike Air/Cole Haan ones ... shaped like Birks with two straps but on a white, groovy, sneaker like air-filled platform bottom. SO SO SO SO Comfy. Though the white bottoms do take a little Magic Clean Eraser magic.
4.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL.. this sounds familiar.

ETA: And Deco? I HATE YOU for being able to wear PJ's to work.
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2007 2:49:56 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 5/17/2007 5:36:53 PM
Author: canuk-gal
33.gif
Hee! It's TRUE! But my platforms probably aren't what you're picturing ... more like two inches in the front, 3 1/2 in the back -- not those 60's-esque towering anklesnappers!! I got some because I like my jeans/pants long (anything to look slimmer!). I'll also do a wedge heel from time to time (boots & sandals) I just feel so wobbly on kitten heels or stilettos that I can't deal ... I also feel VULNERABLE, like I'm an easy target for crime or something. I have NO IDEA where that idea comes from. I've never been attacked or mugged or anything (but I've heard similar stories about other items making people targets: namely overalls (easy to cut off) & ponytails (easy to grab). Ish. This is creeping me out! I think it's on my mind because I had a bad, bad dream last night. Sorry -- TMI!
HI:

9.gif
oh hell, I could run a marathon in heels....and I'm betting that either heels or platforms could make a sufficient "dent" in some muggers intentions (or head); protected either way, I guess?
1.gif

P.S. I adored "Muriel's Wedding".

cheers--Sharon

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I could be more glam, but it''s just not me.

I pretty much live in my brown Danskos. I''ve worn them almost every day for a year, and they''re just getting broken in. When I''m not wearing scrubs, I wear jeans/turtleneck/cardigan/fitted t-shirt and brown danskos. To work I wear khakis, a button down shirt, and brown danskos. I recently ordered a pair of summer danskos to wear with capris (the intent being that my summer work outfit would be khaki capris, 3/4 sleeve button down shirt, and summer danskos).

It''s not that I don''t have a sense of style, it''s just that I''m incredibly lazy, poor, and believe in being very conservative in my work environment. Plus, there is always the chance of body fluid spillage, so I wouldn''t really want to risk expensive things (don''t ask what happened to my LAST pair of danskos).

I actually went shopping this weekend for new work clothes for my new job, but walked away empty handed. Everything was way sheer, way casual, or way pricey. I will splurge on a nice pair of jeans (sevens, paper denim & cloth) and nice-ish purses (coach, mostly), though, cause I get a lot of use out of them, but I can''t stand spending a lot of money on purely work clothes.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Here, here...I am a no-glam type a gal myself!!

I stopped by my parent''s house this past Sunday after attending a girlfriend''s graduation and my Mom was surprised to see me in a skirt (that she didn''t buy for me)! I rarely, rarely wear skirts or anything else dressy if I can help it :) And now since I work from home I am even more casual. I love JJill! Their clothes make me feel comfortable yet a little dressy and I feel more "professional" when I wear them during the day to work. Every other time I am in a sweatsuit. or comfortable stretch pants.

It''s funny, I was talking to one of my co-workers, who also works from home and we were talking about the best places to get our "Garanimals!" That''s the word we use to describe our stay at home work gear.
1.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I looooove J. Jill. I can almost always order something from them in a given size, and know it will fit without trying it on. I also like that they carry some basic things, like certain sweaters, and the stretch cords, from year to year. Only the colors change, so when I wear out an item (or more likely, spill something indelible down the front
14.gif
) I can get the exact same thing. Same goes for Target, I get almost all of my t-shirts and polos there. I''m growing to love Kohls too. I grew up in a pretty frugal household, and only got designer stuff when it was on clearance. I guess I never got used to it. I enjoy quality things, but I also don''t like spending tons of money on names. If I had more money, I''m not sure if that would change much. I don''t think so, my Yankee frugality is pretty ingrained.

I''m a environmental scientist and work in a water research organization. I was in a staff meeting at work the other day, and got bored so I started looking at what people were wearing. Out of 30 or so in the room, 90% were in sneakers, birks, or other casual shoes, with jeans and shorts. The director had on khakis, a muted Hawaiian shirt, and leather sandals. I love my job
9.gif

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Just Express for me. Express Editors, Express polos, Express dress shirts, camis, pajamas, sweats, jeans. I live in there. I ran into one of the sales managers at a club in town and she recognized me! Egads!

Shoes, of course, I do not purchase from Express. But only because they don''t sell ''em.
emwink.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
haha... deco this is more my kinda thread... of course, I wouldn''t say no to some nice gucci clothes or whatever high end stuff, but considering my grad school salary it''s just not gonna happen...

I do love target for the trendy clothes that I don''t feel bad spending a little money on for a season or two, then tossing or donating... and I like their swimsuit separates too.

I mostly buy at macys, nordstroms, oldnavy/gap/banana (I love a good banana sale!!), ann taylor (on sale), ... and nordstrom rack & ross when I have the energy to search/dig... which hasn''t been the case in a while.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deco I had to pop in here and say that today I''m wearing a $20 black knit dress from Target that my mom sent me in the mail...she thought it was so cute she had to grab it for me! It''s very simple, just a tank dress with an empire waist and hits right below the knees, and I dressed it up with jewelry and some black ankle strap Enzo sandals (3.5" heels...no, at 5''10" I''m NOT tall enough without, lol!)

I''ll go designer/expensive for things like jeans, bags, shoes, classics that I can get a lot of mileage from, but when it comes to everyday clothing I definitely go for comfort and cuteness since no one I work with would know the difference anyway. Most of the women I work with don''t wear diamonds, and they get their bags from "purse parties"--if I were working downtown I would feel much more comfortable wearing things that appealed to the fashionista in me, though. It''s nice not to have to worry about all that for the time being...someday I hope to be in that environment again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results