shape
carat
color
clarity

DanielM/BarryB e-ring handshots!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
The ring looks even better in your irl photos! and I wanted to say I love your nail lacquer :)

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for such lovely comments :twirl:

...and thank you kas baby for mentioning my nail varnish. I usually keep my nails a taupe colour, but trust my FI to pick a day when i was on something a bit wackier :wink2: But actually I rather think the colour goes with the ring, so it was a happy accident :naughty:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Those handshots are just picklicious!! :cheeky: :lickout: :cheeky:

The ring looks more stunning in your photos, more delicate and the tourmaline looks more mmminty.

You must be so excited to be able to finally wear it, and you did a great job with the design.

Congrats!! :appl:

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! The color combo is so 'woodsy'. I love your nail polish too :D

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you rubyshoes and platinumpickle! :twirl:

My nails are back to their usual colour now (my varnish was chipped and we are off out to dinner with my sister and her bf tonight, so my hands have to be supasmart ;-) ), but I have invested in some other colours now I have reason to flash my hands about :naughty:

I continue to be blown away by how wonderful the workmanship is on this - in particular the delicate bezelling and milgrain. So so happy... :love:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Such pretty detail, and you took some great photos of it.

And, I love the teapot!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
natsplat|1314186804|2998126 said:
Thank you rubyshoes and platinumpickle! :twirl:

My nails are back to their usual colour now (my varnish was chipped and we are off out to dinner with my sister and her bf tonight, so my hands have to be supasmart ;-) ), but I have invested in some other colours now I have reason to flash my hands about :naughty:

I continue to be blown away by how wonderful the workmanship is on this - in particular the delicate bezelling and milgrain. So so happy... :love:

Teehee! :oops:

I can see why Daniel M. has soared in popularity so quickly. They offer great workmanship, customer service and reasonable prices. I really hope they continue to stay that way because I plan on using them again for big projects.

Just seeing your ring makes me so excited about how mine is going to turn out.

Caren just emailed me the CADs last night. :bigsmile:

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
pr: I hope DanielM stays that same too: I have so many other plans for them! - my next being my heliodore, I think... :twirl:

So excited to see the real-life version of your Peachy ring: very soon I'm sure! (I know alllllllllllll about the Etsy stalking for convos :lol: )

Aoife: Thank you :D I absolutely love tea, and that's my favourite teapot, so he did good choosing it as a proposal prop :mrgreen:

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
*waves*

Hi! I hope you're all hale and hearty. Long time no lurk/stalk, but I've been off getting married. I thought you all might appreciate a picture of my wedding set taken on my wedding day, just after the service. I absolutely love the total mismatch ;-) but I do also have my two kyleanne rose gold twist rings when I don't want to be so bold... :twirl:

**edited by moderator. please upload images to forum directly per our policies**

Sorry to not have an uploaded image; I am on my tablet, and cannot upload it from here... :errrr:

I also love my ering even more (if that is possible) than when I first received it. It is just perfect for me, and I have Pricescope to thank for guiding me so well through all of the journey. Thank you again x

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one gorgeous photo...I love the little bit of your wedding dress that we can see with the gorgeous flowers (wrist corsage?) and your rings. You have style in spades! Congratulations!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, thank you: you're very lovely x yes, I had a wrist corsage instead of a bouquet; a bouquet wouldn't have chimed in with our wedding at all,and the flower colours were a surprise on the day :D

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
Heyyyyy, that is one GORGEOUS wedding set! I just love the bright green jumps out at you, surrounded by all that gold. The wide and simple band compliments your engagement ring perfectly. :D On a side note, did you have a purple-grey wedding gown? Though you can only see a sliver of it in the photo you posted, it looks very unique and feminine. I'd love to see the whole thing!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coco914|1338037928|3204188 said:
Heyyyyy, that is one GORGEOUS wedding set! I just love the bright green jumps out at you, surrounded by all that gold. The wide and simple band compliments your engagement ring perfectly. :D On a side note, did you have a purple-grey wedding gown? Though you can only see a sliver of it in the photo you posted, it looks very unique and feminine. I'd love to see the whole thing!

Me too! Me too! More piccies! :appl:

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux|1338040177|3204206 said:
Coco914|1338037928|3204188 said:

Me too! Me too! More piccies! :appl:

Thank you both :) the dress is a warm grey, so yes, i think it does hint at purple sometimes. Our thank you card shot shows the different textures and fabrics:

**edited by moderator. please upload images to forum directly per our policies**

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nat: Nice, but that was a tease! We need serious photos of you and your dress, you and your husband and your rings!

Seriously, that is a lovely shot of the two of you - it looks almost like a period piece - was that your intention?

Also, how is your tourmaline holding up so far?

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
I concure! More photos please? :D Honestly, you have exquisite taste....your gown is gorgeous, absolutely stunning. I love that you went with a purplish color, it's unconventional and yet remains classic in it's design. The lace makes it ultra-feminine. You must have been a beautiful bride!!!

So glad to hear you're more in love with your wedding set now, than when you first picked it out. :appl:

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Wellll, it's a bit offtopic :razz: but this is a link to some more photos:

We are trying to keep ones of the actual day off the 'net: it is balancing getting deserved publicity for our fab photographer with keeping our small ceremony etc private ;-)

The thank you card shot was a deliberate different look for fun, yes. The swooshes were done with an iphone screen light, with long exposure on the camera. Backstage shot here:

My husband's ring is an oxidised silver band by a Scottish jeweller, http://www.marianneanderson.co.uk/ Haven't got a good enough photo of it though...

Thank you, both of you. I still can't believe it happened! My tourmaline is still perfect; I louped it last week. I baby it, but I also think the setting does protect it on the vulnerable corners. I still get comments on it, and I still catch myself staring at it, especially when halogens/sunlight make it into a fireball...!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures. Your wedding and ring are both unconventional yet hold their own.

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Chrono, and thank you for all your help when we were getting my ering together :twirl:

Sorry about the picture link removal : when I am next on a desktop I will upload some pics to PS... :oops:

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Having another go via mobile:

Kiss.jpg

Yey!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_0291-Edit_0.jpg

IMG_8973.jpg

IMG_8878.jpg

IMG_8982-1.jpg

All photos are by Mat Smith Photography. He is amazing!

That's your lot :naughty:

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
Ohmygosh... Your wedding photos are absolutely amazing!! So romantic looking... As suspected, you were a radiant and beautiful bride, with an fantastically unique sense of style. :D

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, phenomenal photography! I love the mood in your photos, your chic chic dress, your flowers, ring and you guys! What a great couple! Great job! :appl: :appl:

Thanks so much for sharing the photos - those are some of the nicest I've seen...

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Coco and minous: you are both very kind. It was a perfect day for us :twirl:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful! Everything is so beautiful. The couple, the setting, the dress, the photography, the RING, and I love the wedding band too! Looove that gold. Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results