shape
carat
color
clarity

DanielM/BarryB e-ring handshots!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
I did much better today, although I still couldn't capture just how gorgeous the BB tourm is, and how many colours it flashes about. The ring is beautifully made to the smallest detail. The champagne diamonds give just that little extra texture and oomph, and the milgrain is even and delicate. It is, in every aspect, just as I hoped and imagined. I am absolutely thrilled. Be warned! - I may take many more photos later on... :Up_to_something:

Nat ering top view 3.jpg

Nat ering top view 2.jpg

Nat ering side view.jpg

Nat ering side view 2.jpg

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I thought this was beautiful when I saw it on the DanielM sold section and now I see that it is extremely gorgeous!!!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock

Nat ering diagonal view.jpg

Nat ering diagonal view 2.jpg

Nat ering stone detail.jpg

Nat ering top view.jpg

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
A small "bonus" picture: my fiance (!!!!!) proposed with another ring, in a teapot (how English ;-) ). She is called Evelyn :twirl: Owls are special to me and my fiance for various jokey reasons, and I imagine I'll wear her almost as much as my ering...!

Owl ering - Evelyn.jpg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!! It looks Amazing on you! The tourmaline is so sparkly and the rose gold...WOW! Absolutely Beautiful on your hand!!! :love: :appl: Congrats on a beautiful E-Ring!!!

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! And I have to say, that tourmaline looks magnificant set in rose gold! It really stands out... I love the combination. Champagne diamonds were a perfect touch, too. :love: Nicely done all around!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Perfect colour combo and the trellis work is just beautiful.

I love the cute owl too!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
How utterly spectacular! Many congratulations, may you feel completely smug when you wear it!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that's gorgeous! The rose gold works magnificently, makes the stone just light up.

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Both rings are delightful! I saw the owl and went Pig! (Sorry but I do love HP...I am a total dork!) Enjoy them!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
that color is just gorgeous~ what a beautiful ring.. :love:

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring - thanks for posting hand shots. Love the owl!!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful, unique e-ring! I love the green with the rose gold :love:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stargurl78|1313947486|2995769 said:
What a beautiful, unique e-ring! I love the green with the rose gold :love:

Ditto, and it is well made too. Absolultey beautiful. Congratulations!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and great color.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, wow, that's amazing, even moreso than DM's pictures. Yep. Wow.

If you don't mind, what size ring do you wear (you have v pretty hands and nails, btw) and what are the mm dimensions of the tourmaline? I'm trying to improve my ability to visualize coverage.

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone :oops: it means so much to me to "hear" such lovely and supportive comments. I have loved wearing it for two days - the taper not only was great for the flow of the ring but also finger comfort too! - and I can't stop staring at it! I couldn't have even started to envisage such a gorgeous ering without the help of CS and CSers, so thank you :love:

veloria: I wear a size 7, and the centre stone is 8mm :)
cokitty: that's so cute! haha!
kelpie: you nearly made me spit my tea out laughing when I read your comment! :D

I guess I have to think of my next CS project now...? :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely and I agree the rose gold is perfect with your stone.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on your finger!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, Lady, every time I think I see a stunning ring on PS
I only have to wait a while ...... :love: :love: :love:
I was actually so worrying that when you got the ring it wouldn't meet
your expectations for some reason,
although the pics on Daniel M site were gorgeous indeed....
I was almost afraid to look !!!!

I think this is one of the loveliest rings I have seen
and as a HUGE fan of Barry Green Tourmaline,
I couldn't be happier than to see it in such a beautiful home.
You will need to share your pictures with Barry, he will love that !!!!

Congratulations !!!!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! :twirl: I have a (much needed) day off today after working all weekend, so there might be more shots in a mo :naughty:

oooshiney: You are so lovely! :love: I actually did feel a real wrench of concern when it was being opened that my standards/hopes were too high, but I can truly say that DanM hit this one out of the park, in every way. Just gorgeous - even those teeny prongs are perfectly even and teardrop-pointy under my loupe. I have had some amazing Real Life :lol: feedback on it too: and not one person has said anything about it not being a diamond/traditional shape etc. - quite the opposite. Maybe I can start a CS ering storm among my friends...? :wink2:

I did email Barry some of Caren's pictures when I thanked him for my heliodore and garnet (yes, they arrived too - I am in Gem Heaven atm!, but they've got swept away to be wrapped for birthday presents now so no photos yet); he was so sweet about it, and I felt like he "blessed" the ering too. Such a great feeling to be in direct contact with the actual makers of your jewellery, rather than buying from a conduit...! :twirl:

ETA: btw, I have had the table of my tourm fingered twice already ("what is this gorgeous stone?" - DOINK)! I can see now why diamond owners get annoyed about that: it made me want to polish the fingerprints off it immediately! :-o

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
A set of shots with the Proposal Teapot (an insect teapot from Polly George)

Ring plus TEA 2.jpg

Ring plus TEA 3.jpg

Ring plus TEA 4.jpg

Ring plus TEA 1.jpg

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock

Ring plus TEA 5.jpg

Ring with TEA solo 1.jpg

Ring with TEA solo 2.jpg

Ring with TEA solo 3.jpg

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock

Ring with TEA solo 4.jpg

Ring with TEA solo 5.jpg

Ring with TEA solo 6.jpg

T

talamasca

:love: :love: :love: awww it's absolutely beautiful and I love your proposal ring - how sweet!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! That is just gorgeous! Down to every last detail! Congrats on your engagement and your beautiful ering!

karpouzi

Shiny_Rock
This is absolutely one of my favorite PS rings. It's different but perfect. Congratulations on your engagement!

deorwine

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness. That's even more beautiful than their shots! I love the rose gold with the tourmaline! And congratulations!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
That ring is absolutely stunning! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results