shape
carat
color
clarity

Dangly Earrings To Let Go!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hello,

I have a few pairs of danglies to let go off and they are hardly worn. As such, they are all in a fabulous condition. I have consigned them to JBEG for sale. They are very fluid, versatile and would go with either a smart casual outfit or a formal outfit. Here are the links, I would consider any reasonable offer as well. Thanks for looking!

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Earrings/Clover-Dangle-Diamond-Earrings/16443516_xvHzh#1237077528_W2Vhx
(This pair has been worn twice.)

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Earrings/Coral-and-Diamond-Dangle/16444071_Y29Jk#1237121748_BZWQW
(This has never been worn, it is brand new.)

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Earrings/Diamond-and-Pearl-Chandelier/16444729_HwF2S#1237174820_C8a4J
(This has never been worn, it is brand new.)

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Earrings/Pearl-Dangle-Earrings/16407935_JrDtc#1237084688_2q5Up
(I have worn this once.)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

The coral earrings are interesting--are they heavy: how much do they weigh? The earrings are new--never worn?

cheers--Sharon

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
removed comment

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
canuk-gal|1323887739|3081514 said:
HI:

The coral earrings are interesting--are they heavy: how much do they weigh? The earrings are new--never worn?

cheers--Sharon

Hi Sharon, yes, I have never worn them. I don't have them with me so I can't weigh them but I remember they were very light. One thing to note is that on one of the coral, there is an inclusion that was present when I purchased the earrings. You can see them on the pictures on JBEG website. It is not visible when worn as the inclusion is a little to the side and back of the earring.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
simplysplendid|1323888469|3081524 said:
canuk-gal|1323887739|3081514 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Hi Sharon, yes, I have never worn them. I don't have them with me so I can't weigh them but I remember they were very light. One thing to note is that on one of the coral, there is an inclusion that was present when I purchased the earrings. You can see them on the pictures on JBEG website. It is not visible when worn as the inclusion is a little to the side and back of the earring.

I noticed that inclusion so no worries. The vendor can weight them--thanks.

cheers--Sharon

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
You are most welcome!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
The chandelier earrings with the pearl are gorgeous. If I hadn't already gotten married this year, I would have loved these for my wedding! Good luck with your sales.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you stargurl! I didn't get these for my wedding. I had gotten these as I thought these are great for an evening out in town or for a party. I guess it would be perfect for a christmas party!

Snowy

Shiny_Rock
Hello SimplySplendid!

:wavey:

How would I go about contacting you if I was interested in offering a reasonable offer for either of the pearl earrings? Would I go through JBEG? Since there are no ways to message or say email addresses on the forum, I'm slightly confused :oops:

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Snowy|1324321885|3084679 said:
Hello SimplySplendid!

:wavey:

How would I go about contacting you if I was interested in offering a reasonable offer for either of the pearl earrings? Would I go through JBEG? Since there are no ways to message or say email addresses on the forum, I'm slightly confused :oops:

Hi Snowy, thank you for your enquiry. Since the items have been consigned to JBEG, I reckon the best way is to contact JBEG and give them your offer. They will contact me via email and will inform you if the offer is accepted.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

Just want to add that the website is www.jewelsbyericagrace.com.. You can find their contact number and email address on the website (I did not post the info here just in case it is not allowed).

Thanks!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Just want to post an update that the prices have all been further reduced by up to $200.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, the earrings are still available. I will consider all reasonable offers. Just contact jewels by erica grace to give them your offer if you are keen.

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello simplysplendid,

Could you provide more info about your clove dangle earrings (where have you purchased them, why do you sell them?)

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, apologies for not posting updates any sooner. So far, the coral earrings and the south sea pearl dangly earrings are still available. The rest have been sold. I will consider all reasonable offers.

In response to the query on why I am selling the pieces, it is simply because I am trimming my collection and letting go of those that I hardly wear or have purchased on impulse. As I have quite a large collection, most of the pieces that I am letting go of are hardly worn or never been worn.

Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results