shape
carat
color
clarity

Dang, lookie all of LA County's ballot drop boxes!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 6.04.28 PM.png

:-o:-o:-o

Today I read it's too late to use USPS for mail-in ballots.
The mail-in ballot envelope says we can mail it by Nov 3, as long as it reaches them by Nov 17, IOW 2 weeks after election day.
Therefore apparently it's taking longer than 2 weeks for the USPS to process this huge surge of mail right now.
I read 2020 already has the heaviest early voting in 100 years, 80 million ballots submitted already.

The heavy voting means zillions must love or hate one, or both, of the candidates. :think:

American voters are showing much less apathy than usual. :dance:
I'm happy there's a big turn out. :clap:

This thread is NOT about politics, so boys and girls, BEHAVE! :naughty: ... and no PWD, posting while drinking! :lol-2:

Last edited:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice!

In Texas, early voting in 2020 has already exceed all voting in 2016!

More than 230 election-related federal lawsuits have been filed already,

Then there will be post election litigation with allegations of misconduct such as fraud, or voter suppression or intimidation;; and validity disputes such as timing and instruction compliance.

Exciting times!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
We just had a huge proportion of peeps whp voted early here
Hopefully those of you going to a tradional ballot box on election day will find it like we did -
Hand samatizer and a new pen per each voter

No quee, just in and out
Stay safe out there

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We waited in line for two hours to vote in person on 10/17.
Totally worth it!
I remember when I was younger, the voting booths had those cool levers that made a 'thunk' when you cast your vote. Then you pulled the big red lever to register all your choices. I miss that!
There was even a lever to vote your straight party.
1604111938613.png
1604111764113.png

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Long lines here in Brooklyn too! I went to drop off my ballot and there were no lines for that, but there were no stickers either:cry2::lol:. Stickers were only for in person voters.
But yay for voting!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Long lines here in Brooklyn too! I went to drop off my ballot and there were no lines for that, but there were no stickers either:cry2::lol:. Stickers were only for in person voters.
But yay for voting!

Move to LA County.
My sticker was included in my mail-in ballot. :dance:

So far, this thread is great.
We can talk about the erection with out talking about that naughty naughty topic.

Uh Oh!
I must have something else on my mind.
You know how we evil men are. :oops:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sticker was included in my mail-in ballot.

Whaaaaat!? We're sticker deprived up here; no sticker included in our ballots. I mailed by ballot 10/21 and it was logged in on 10/22. I didn't know we had a "track your ballot" option until this year. It was nice to know it took a day to get to the elections office considering all the hoopla about US mail.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is only one early voting location in my town and lines have been wrapped around the block since it began. I’m waiting until 3 Nov to cast mine at my usual place which is one of those mega churches that’s basically a pole barn. I still scratch my head over that one.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dropped my ballot off at town hall this past Monday. No sticker :((

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Hubs and I voted in person, at one of our local centers in Orange County Friday night. No wait really perhaps two other people in front of us in line.
Pretty easy. Felt very safe.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I dropped my ballot off at town hall this past Monday. No sticker :((

I dropped of my ballot at the local Library with an official drop box and applied the sticker that was supplied with the mail in ballot envelope. I’m in Orange County, CA.

C07CA3C0-00B1-4F4A-BF8B-0FF0346E4B74.jpeg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results