shape
carat
color
clarity

Dancing With the Stars--

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET
9.gif

Ok, Just finished wathcing in real time and all I can say it WOW on the last number.

I LOVE Drew and Cheryl
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: SPOILER NOTICE FOR WEST COASTERS
3.gif

LuvThatBling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yeah they were AWESOME. Incredible really.

Jerry & Anna also had their best night ever. They looked great but Drew & Cheryl so deserve this.

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
They were all great tonight.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrs. Salvo you should mark it a SPOILER!!!!!!

I only read the first post thank god! It''s only 7:30 here girl!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2006 10:35:54 PM
Author: Mara
Mrs. Salvo you should mark it a SPOILER!!!!!!

I only read the first post thank god! It''s only 7:30 here girl!

oops
12.gif
you''ve got a great show to look forward too
27.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kind of like the olympics, they say if you don''t want to hear the results hit your mute button. I am watching the skating right now.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so I watched!!

Drew and Cheryl stole the whole show!

I was absolutely SOO disappointed with Stacey and Tony...I mean come on!! They have SO much more potential and they did that funky Stayin' Alive thing with hardly any lifts or fun stuff? And their tempo was so slow! It was bizarro. I almost felt like they didn't know what Freestyle meant and I don't even dance! And last episode they said they wanted her to push the envelope and feel like 'oh is she going to make it' and they come out with that? So disappointing.

I have to say that I have not been impressed previously at all with Jerry but tonite he really brought it out more than in the past and I almost liked his stuff better than Staceys...

But anyway I voted multiple times for Drew and Cheryl...they deserve it IMO, they just work so hard and pair so well together and are so artistic. Fabulous!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
DREW AND CHERYL!!!!!!!!!

How awesome was that cowboy number?!?!!? And I loved watching their Thriller dance again...SO GOOD!!!!!

I hope they win...they definitely deserve it.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I so hope Drew and Cheryl win. I agree that Jerry had his best performance yet and I enjoyed his free style number. I was disappointed in stacy and tony''s free style too. I just expected so much more. Don''t the professional dancers make up the choregraphy? I was suprised Tony was so conservative. But cheryl is AMAZING and I thought their cowboy number was brillant. It was fun, entertaining, but very well done too. I wish I had TiVo so I could watch it again
36.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
I missed it.
39.gif
Fiance came home and bogarted the remote
38.gif
and I was stuck watching Detroit Pistons and Indiana Pacers. But the Pistons kicked the Pacers a** so it''s all good.
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Drew and Cheryl''s free style number was incredible and I am hoping they pull off the win!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha Caribou, you obviously don''t have TV Control in your household..Greg knows better than to take the remote from me, once we fought over it and almost broke it.
9.gif

The other night we were watching The Italian Job on TV just for fun...and there were about 20 min left and I said Sorry I have to watch the Bachelor now...(one of my friends and I IM each other during it and watch it in-sync...hehe) and he was like oh no, can I just see 5 more minutes...I was like hmmmm...well okay.
5.gif
But after that, he was outta there! He won''t watch it with me so he goes and reads! But he sneaks peeks too to comment on how he''s losing brain cells just peeking.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2006 12:49:51 PM
Haha Caribou, you obviously don''t have TV Control in your household..Greg knows better than to take the remote from me, once we fought over it and almost broke it.
9.gif
I never have control over the remote with him.
29.gif
Wait til we are married..... we won''t spend any time together, when we are...we''ll both be in separate bedrooms. Him watch Sports, me watching something interesting.
28.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I taped DWS and just watched it tonight. Drew and Cheryl''s last dance was the best!! I agree with what most of you have said. Jerry was a lot better. His freestyle was fun! Stacy and Tony was a disappointment. It was slow and boring.

Go Drew and Cheryl!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
snlee, did you vote for Drew and Cheryl!?

in case you didn''t know, you can still vote at abc.com, just sign up and it''s one vote per email address!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2006 1:05:22 PM
snlee, did you vote for Drew and Cheryl!?

in case you didn''t know, you can still vote at abc.com, just sign up and it''s one vote per email address!

Yes, I did!
36.gif
I hope they win!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay! i am keeping my fingers crossed.

we saw a big ad in the NYT for the finale tonite....
36.gif

funny thing is that the russian gal, ana (jerry''s partner) and her husband jonathan roberts (who was the partner of the TV gal who got voted off 3rd week i think?) are local to us, and it turns out they are friends of one of our couple friends...greg is like ''oh can we meet them?'' hehehee. kinda funny!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results