shape
carat
color
clarity

Dancing with the Stars 2010!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
I am so upset that Aiden got kicked off. He is sooooo much better to look at than Kate. I hope he gets a movie career out of this or something!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2010 11:18:20 PM
Author: Should Be Studying
I am so upset that Aiden got kicked off. He is sooooo much better to look at than Kate. I hope he gets a movie career out of this or something!

Uhm... spoiler alert? LOL!

Seriously, since Kate finally stepped it up this week, I think we're at the point where none of the dancers is consistently painful to watch.

I was glad to see the judge's well-deserved (IMHO) encore choice!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/13/2010 11:36:33 PM
Author: VRBeauty
Date: 4/13/2010 11:18:20 PM

Uhm... spoiler alert? LOL!

Seriously, since Kate finally stepped it up this week, I think we're at the point where none of the dancers is consistently painful to watch.

I was glad to see the judge's well-deserved (IMHO) encore choice!

Oops, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to spoil it for anyone. I have been so busy with school I didn't even watch the dancing this week. I was actually just referring to how gorgeous I think Aiden is. Maybe I should focus more on the dancing.
9.gif

ETA: I just realized you posted 10 minutes before I did saying you were going to watch the show. I should have read through the thread before posting!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2010 11:58:55 PM

Oops, I am so sorry! I didn''t mean to spoil it for anyone. I have been so busy with school I didn''t even watch the dancing this week. I was actually just referring to how gorgeous I think Aiden is. Maybe I should focus more on the dancing.
9.gif

ETA: I just realized you posted 10 minutes before I did saying you were going to watch the show. I should have read through the thread before posting!

No problem -- and you''ll get no argument from me re Aiden''s watchability! A lot of the stars tanked this week and (I suspect) skated by on the strength of past performances. And as for focusing on the dancing -- if that was all that''s involved, they''d make them dance in uniforms, with paper bags over their heads!

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2010 9:02:13 AM
Author: FL Steph
Date: 3/23/2010 10:22:37 AM

Author: PinkAsscher678

I used to love Kate Gosselin. Now I'm like 'GO HOME AND RAISE YOUR KIDS!'

I'm not the biggest Kate fan, but why is she any different that any other contestant that has children or any different than any other working mom? She built a dance studio in her house and only flies in for the show. She is making $200k or something ridiculous like that for a couple of months worth of work...better she makes that to take care of her kids than living off welfare b/c we all know Jon isn't helping her out.

No big fundamental or debatable reason, I'm just sick of seeing her everywhere. I'm sure she's been paid quite enough from her books, shows, magazine covers and television appearances to take a media breather with her kids and come to terms with all the changes that have happened in their family. I see her on magazine covers with $7,000 extensions and it rubs me the wrong way. I feel kind of bad for her kids.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ugh I can''t stand Kate Gosselin, personally, and even that aside, I think she should''ve gotten booted this week. Even if her performance last night was way better than her previous performances, she was still so awful. It was really painful to watch.

I love Evan and Nicole, and Chad is actually growing on me. And I do love Niecy - she has a great personality.

As far as those I''m just meh about, that would be Erin, Jake, Pam, and I''m missing someone...? Crap!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I agree that Kate is painful to watch and should go home for performance reasons, although she did do a little better this week. Yeah, her hair is pretty bad. 7K? She should get a refund!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Did anyone watch tonight? Kate is just so awful - she looks like she is walking around the dance floor - no grace at all. It doesn''t help that she is followed by Nicole who is amazing.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/19/2010 9:27:26 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
Did anyone watch tonight? Kate is just so awful - she looks like she is walking around the dance floor - no grace at all. It doesn''t help that she is followed by Nicole who is amazing.
She is painful to watch. Looks like a prancing poodle. You can see her counting when they shoot her close up. Just awful.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
I wish they would pay me 70,000(up?) to walk around the dance floor like I had a board up my tush...she''s awful and I don''t know WHY people LIKE her? She''s just not a very NICE woman, she''s just NOT....my two little ones used to love her show-watching her wee ones, but she really emasculated her husband and everyone credits her with running a tight ship and now, she''s not even there much of the time, paying "nannies" to take care of her kids. It''s just in the WAY in which she behaves, talks, acts, UGH. I''d never want to be stuck on an elevator with her
emsad.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A local TV commentator credits Kate with DTSC's good ratings this year.

I'm thinking Pamela Anderson should get at least as much credit.
2.gif

ETA I'm just settling in to an hour or so of watching dancing stars.
36.gif
Hoping for a good week and hoping my favorites will blow them away!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh. Ouch. That was painful to watch. I hope this week's vote finally shows some sympathy for Tony and puts him out of his misery... it's clear the judges are thinking that way!

And then Kate pulling the "please vote for me so my kids won't be disappointed" card... that woman has NO SHAME!
29.gif

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
I feel so bad for Tony...He has to practically stand still just to keep pace with her slow motion movement. It''s so painful to watch and I hope he is getting paid nicely this season to put up with her.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
So far she''s been compared (unfavorably) to a SHOPPING CART and a COAT HANGER. Both, they said, would be more graceful & flattering to TONY.
3.gif

He should get combat pay for sure. What a ridiculous witch she is. WHO are the cuckoo birds VOTING for her??? Just because someone squeezes out a football team of runts does not mean they are a MOM. Stop supporting her ACTUAL MOMS.
11.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2010 4:00:56 PM
Author: decodelighted
So far she''s been compared (unfavorably) to a SHOPPING CART and a COAT HANGER. Both, they said, would be more graceful & flattering to TONY.
3.gif

He should get combat pay for sure. What a ridiculous witch she is. WHO are the cuckoo birds VOTING for her??? Just because someone squeezes out a football team of runts does not mean they are a MOM. Stop supporting her ACTUAL MOMS.
11.gif

DITTO DITTO DITTO.

She was so painful to watch last night. I told BF that it looked like she was walking through the dance. WHY do people keep voting for her???? I thought Buzz Aldrin danced better than she did and has several decades on her! Good grief.

Nicole, on the other hand, was AMAZING. Definitely, the competition is between her and Evan - Pam and Chad have had some good moments but consistently, those two (Nicole and Evan) are out of everyone else''s league dance-wise.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just don't understand this woman. Most "stars" come on this show to revive careers and hopefully have some fun doing it. They have a chance to reward loyal fans (if any) with lots of unscripted face time and can-do attitude, and if they play their cards right, they build their fan base no matter how well they dance.

Kate is squandering all that by coming across as a petulant child. She's taking this opportunity to turn off her fan base.

Somewhere a booking agent is tearing out whatever is left of his or her hair.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Glad she got booted off although now I can''t bash her dancing ... and make fun of her anymore.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank dog she finally got voted off!!
9.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my... Evan nailed it!

***** VRB stops to fan herself *****

A lot of terrific performances this week... it's nice to be down to the 'stars' that can really deliver!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my... that Elvis tribute montage was spectacular!

And no, I don''t mind talking to myself on this thread -- too much. What can I say say? I''m just all sucked in to this show!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
VR I''m obsessed with this season. I don''t know what I''ll do after next week - I love Evan and Niecy, and I also really like Ochocinco and Nicole too. I''m hoping Erin goes next week, but after that, I don''t want any of the other four to go!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was sorry to see Pamela go, although she was definitely in the bottom half dance-wise. I ended up liking her a lot more than I thought I would. It was nice to get a chance to see beyond the caricature.

Date: 5/5/2010 12:05:42 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
VR I'm obsessed with this season. I don't know what I'll do after next week - I love Evan and Niecy, and I also really like Ochocinco and Nicole too. I'm hoping Erin goes next week, but after that, I don't want any of the other four to go!

Dance-wise I'm thinking Nicole and Evan are the top two, but I'd hate to see any of the remaining stars go! Erin is the most reserved star remaining, which probably means she'll be the next to go.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sad to see Pam go too. I think she is a talented dancer.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I was sad to see Pam go too .. I enjoyed watching her.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I got sucked in these season too! But I''m glad. It''s been a great season.

I agree about the Elvis montage. The way that dude was flipping that girl around made the "Stars" dancers look like rookie lifts. That was crazy dancrobatics. Made me want to get a pair of blue suede shoes...for sure.

I was sad to see Pam go. I think she really gave it her all, and despite her relentless hair flipping and posing, I found myself looking forward to seeing her each week. Erin will be gone soon, because her partner isn''t doing her any favors. He annoys me.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to work late so I''m tuning in late...

But just in time to see Erin''s Argentine Tango!

SMOKIN'' HOT
3.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking that Louie's choreograph was holding Niecy back, but now I'm starting to think that he's been designing his choreography to take our attention away from Niecy's limitations. She just doesn't seem to be able to bring on the speed, precision, and intensity needed at this stage of the game.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I just want to say that I love Evan. I think he''s adorable.

Nicole''s paso doble was amazing!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm... Brook seems to be channeling her inner Victoria Beckham tonight.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m both sorry and relieved to see this week''s eliminated star go. Sorry because I had high hopes for this star... and he/she brought a lot of personality to the competition. Relieved because I think it was the right elimination for this week.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results