shape
carat
color
clarity

Dancing Fire''s Basic Rules! 101

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2006 9:43:50 PM
Author: qtiekiki

I love DF''s basic rules because according to them, I am in need of a lot of major upgrades. I didn''t know I was being short changed until DF-ism is factored in. LOL.

And here''s one of my favorite DF quotes/responses - from the cosmetic enhancements for the holidays thread:

In response to Rosie''s ''Well I had breast augumentation and it was the best$7,000 we spent, i should of done it a few years ago when I finished having the kids'', DF wrote ''WOW !!! thats $3500 each ,could of got a nice pair of earrings.''

Then K-mom said ''DF, a nice pair is a nice pair, wouldn''t you say?''

And DF responded ''K-mom, at least the earrings would of been real....like the song say ''aint nothing like the real thing baby''''

LMAO!!

that''s a great one q! Ha- he''s the best!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to add Dancing Fire''s sweet spot #''s for rounds but couldn''t hunt down a complete list.

Dancing Fire, would you mind putting them here
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/28/2006 9:01:24 AM
Author: mrssalvo
I was going to add Dancing Fire''s sweet spot #''s for rounds but couldn''t hunt down a complete list.

Dancing Fire, would you mind putting them here
1.gif
crown 34.4-34.7'' X 40.7-40.8'' pav
table....54-56%
crown height...15-15.7%
girdle....thin-med
total depth...60.7-61.3%
pav depth....42.8-43%

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results