shape
carat
color
clarity

Dancer Turning

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a photo of a dancer turning...taken while she was in motion.

Copy of dancer.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I finally installed Microsoft's "Picture It" which had been sitting in a drawer for several months. I decided to try it out. That is why there is a picture of a dancer on Pricescope. I think she decorates it (Pricescope)
2.gif

read.gif

Tali

Rough_Rock
very nice, AGBF. Is the program easy to use? I have yet to purchase that digi cam. What type do you have? or did you scan in a photo?

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
That's a beautiful picture, AGBF! Where did you get it?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On 7/3/2003 11:51:56 AM Tali wrote:

"very nice, AGBF. Is the program easy to use? I have yet to purchase that digi cam. What type do you have? or did you scan in a photo?"

I have a combination videocamera and digital camera, Tali. I honestly don't recall the make or model number. I think it has "PRO" or "TRV" in it and it may be a Sony. Yes, the CD says "Sony". The camera is two floors down. I will look at its number later :). The software that comes with the camera is easy to use. I haven't yet figured out the "Picture It" software (which I bought independently), though. I wouldn't call that easy :(.

read.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On 7/3/2003 1:53:41 PM Hest88 wrote:

"That's a beautiful picture, AGBF! Where did you get it?"

Flattery will get you everywhere! I took it! Then I fooled with it using "Picture It" for the first time :).

Deb

read.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here she is in color (more fooling around with "Picture It!")

dancerincolor.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The original photo I posted:

dancer.jpg

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
AGBF, looks like you got a great handle on the new software. That dancer *is* beautiful. Just wondering, am I the only one who can't see a picture in your first post?
confused.gif

Aprile

Rough_Rock
I can't see it in the first post either K-mom.
In either event, she is a lovely young lady!
1.gif

aprile

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was *weird*! When I posted the color photo the sepia toned one that was once visible in that first posting disappeared!!! I was afraid that when I reposted the sepia one that the *color* one would disappear...but it didn't. Maybe Leonid can shed some light on what would appear to be the vagaries in the system (but which may, in reality, be vagaries in how I *posted* pictures!!!).

read.gif

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
If the first photo was also named "dancer.jpg" then the BB may have gotten confused when the second "dancer.jpg" was uploaded.

I missed it the first time - how about a re-post?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, R/A-

The sepia toned photo a few postings before yours in this thread *is* the original one :). You don't see the dancer's body, just her eyes as she is in motion and "spotting" to keep her turn straight,

Deb

read.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results