shape
carat
color
clarity

DANCELIFE? I am HOOKED!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am up late as usual and started watching J Lo''s second season of Dancelife...All I can say is WOW the dancing is pretty great...it is not a competition show, but follows six dancers, three male three female, trying to make it, and shows what their lives are like in the process...I really like it!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a fan too. I would love to be able to dance like that & how fun would it be to go on tour & be in music videos? One thing I need to do is find out more about the intro song I really liike it.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I am addicted to most of the MTV shows.
9.gif
I watch Laguna beach, the hills, Real World, the duel, Maui Fever, dance Life...my husband thinks i''m crazy, but he watches some of em too. BTW i''m 31 and have been watching MTv since the early 80''s...
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a great show. Now I am hooked too!!!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so now that I know I am not the only mtv show junky I can come clean I watch them all too. I loooove them. Is 8th & Ocean coming back I really liked that one.? Yay I found the Dancelife intro song it's by Young Love-Find a new way.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
vegas, there was song in one episode toward the end of the show I liked, a girl singer, the episode was the one where Jersey''s car broke down and she missed the audition with J Lo...any ideas?

katiegolden1636

Rough_Rock
I am SO HOOKED too!!!

I have sooooo much respect for all those people! They basically devoted their lifes to doing what they love!

I was a dancer a long time ago, but I took a break and now I''m back in lessons and all that stuff and have a new found respect for how HARD it all it all is!

But, ANYWAYS, did anyone manage to catch what J. Lo. was saying in the opening credits?!?
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results