shape
carat
color
clarity

Dana Reeve dies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! How sad.
7.gif

Her poor children.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I know. She showed really amazing courage. She stood by him for almost 10 years and then less than a year later she is diagnosed with cancer and then 7 months she passes away. Wow!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I am so sad. She was an amazing woman.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I''m very sorry for her family''s loss. She will be fondly remembered as a woman who had both grace and courage.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can only echo Kaleigh, she was an amazing woman and I am so sorry to hear of her passing. I wish her family and children peace and comfort at this difficult time.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I was so saddened this morning when I saw it on the news. Her poor son is only a teenager. I lost both my parents, but I was 26. I can''t imagine having to go through such formative years so alone.

It is very possible that she had cancer long before she was diagnosed. She was such a selfless woman that I''m sure she overlooked her own physical feelings to take care of her husband.

The Reeve family will be in my thoughts...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so sad. My heart goes out to their son
15.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Such a tragedy. I feel for her son and their entire family.

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
I think the most tragic part of this whole tale is their 13 year old son. FI told me the older brother and sister will be caring for him. VERY sad they all seemed like such wonderful people, the good ones always die young
15.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Just a couple of days a go, I wondered what was going on with Dana Reeves. I remember thinking that not hearing anything can''t be good.
7.gif
I''m so sad. She was so selfless and seemed like such a good person. I feel terrible for her son too.
7.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so sad. She was such a good and strong woman. His death nearly made me cry, and I can''t believe she''s already gone too. Their poor son, I can''t imagine what this is like for him.
7.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
How horrible. I saw it on CNN and couldn''t believe it. And how horrible for the young son! At least he has other family members to lean on for support.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very tragic. On top of Chris Reeves'' death, for Dana, a lifelong nonsmoker, to succumb to lung cancer....very devastating. My heart goes out to their son.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I was shocked when I heard about this. I knew she was ill, but it did seem to happen very fast. How sad and I feel so bad for their young son!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
How awful. I feel terrible for the children.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
How sad for their son, loosing both parents so close together.
15.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I have to say that I was really shocked and extremely saddened to hear this. My heart goes out to their son. I was really praying she would beat the cancer and since we never heard anything, I thought she was.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2006 9:46:54 PM
Author: butterfly 17
I have to say that I was really shocked and extremely saddened to hear this. My heart goes out to their son. I was really praying she would beat the cancer and since we never heard anything, I thought she was.

Ditto. Very sad...
39.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
It is just so very sad and tragic...her son Will has had alot more than other kids to experience at such a tender age...As a mom of sons, I know how close boys can be to their mothers...I will keep him in my personal prayers and thoughts...
face24.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
She was such a strong woman. I really admired the devotion and courage she showed after Christopher Reeve''s accident. She was amazing. It''s a tragedy that the world has lost such a fine person. I pray her children can get through this as strongly as she got through tragedy in her life time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results