shape
carat
color
clarity

DAILY WORKOUT THREAD WED 4/6

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Good day, all!

I just want to say that at my gym the begginers sculpt class should be titled "torture for fat ladies"- I went last night and it was KILLER!!!! They had just finished a yoga class in the same room, the heat was turned up to over 80 and the instructor had a terrible day and made me pay for it
3.gif
! Boy, I am out of shape- and I was depressed because I didn''t even recognize myself in the wall of mirrors- who is that fat, sweaty, red-faced chick? YUCK!!!!!

Having said that I am glad that I''ve gone to gym at night the past few days, it''s hard but sure beats over-sleeping and then writing off exercise completely for the day. I brought my workout clothes to work again today- so I''ll be heading to the gym again tonight. And I WILL be going back to that beginners sculpt class again next tues- I''m gonna master that sucker and keep moving up the fitness scale!

Thanks to the posts I read yesterday, I am now going to record my measurements so that when the scale isn''t as kind I can see how I''m doing size-wise. Everyone should have ammayer''s success of an easier dress zip-up!

Have a great day, drink your water, smile even when you don''t feel like it and do something special just for you!!!!
36.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Great job! Starting out is so difficult and you seem to be doing fantastic!

I didn''t go this morning. But that was preplanned so I don''t feel so bad. However, I did eat a little extra last night and drank some cocktails. I just am bad when the bf is away!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I went to Curves this morning and they did their 2 or 2 workout, which means instead of staying on each apparatus for 30 seconds and going around the circuit twice, you stay on each station for 1 minute and go around once! My arms feel like Jello! Then, to top it off, I did 150 crunches...now my stomach also feels Jello-y!

Hopefully I don''t scarf down food all day or this workout will have been wasted! LOL

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
AchiO I hate to ask but where were you a sister...
Congrats on almost a whole year Mara! I love your new look by the way soo shiny!
As for the five miles.... I am back at school now and that is how long my circuit is I find I can go farther if I don’t have to repeat just have to finish it up. I really need a walking buddy when I was at Emory I went 11 miles a day 7 days a week and it was great. I haven’t been that skinny since. I am determined to stay on track foot or no. I did another five I went home and I could tell my parents were shocked by how large I have become. What’s worse is my weight is centered in my stomach and my breasts so I look like I am pregnant and I am tired of denying it. I am 22 and I worried about getting into grad school and I know that thinner people get looked at in a more favorable light (yes someone actually did research and the thinner you are (until you look sick) the more likely you are to have people treat you nicely, be thought of as organized or competent, more likely to get a raise or be hired) so I really need to drop at least 40 and 60 would be better before I go for grad school interviews. The picture below is Jeffrey and I when we first started dating and then us at my house this last Thanksgiving. I am 35lbs lighter in the first picture. I want to be his weight when we get engaged and thinner when we get married….Does anyone live in Tuscaloosa and know good places to eat with out yummy grease and deep fried yummies? Okay I am done now.
Sorry

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Matadora -- the pictures didn''t post!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/6/2005 4:45:26 PM
Author: Matatora
AchiO I hate to ask but where were you a sister...

It''s okay!
1.gif
I was an A-Chi-O at CSUN...why do you ask???
26.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Allright for seome reason I cannot get my picture tp post here or in intruduce yourself. Humph! AchiO my older sister was a member at Vandy (she graduate two years ago) and I always ask when I meet someone who is. I have ended up realizing i knew some of the same people. Sorry I am afriad I went Sigma Delta Tau.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results